Community > Posts By > chadjoy

chadjoy's photo
Sun 12/30/07 03:29 PM
Hello again everyone. Wow, i made it through a lonely xmas. Now how about new years... Anyone for a new years celebration drink

chadjoy's photo
Fri 12/21/07 05:12 AM
Hello everyone,

Christmas is near and still no one to spend it with except for 2 friends. Anyone in Houston want to hang out for a lonely holiday. We can get food and drinks and try to make this time more fun. Anyone interested email me. Heck maybe we can get a singles CHristmas Party going and maybe someone can meet someone else and hit it off. WHat a way to start the new year.

chadjoy's photo
Wed 12/19/07 12:25 PM
My Ex wife lives in Wharton. Not a big town. Do you know anyone by the first name of Sherree 31 years old? Sure would like to know how to get ahold of her. My son misses her. She hasn't been in his life since he was 3 years old. He's now 15.

chadjoy's photo
Sat 12/15/07 08:33 AM
Hello again... It's me. I'm really no good at this simply because I have not been the type to jump from person to person. I guess that's why I have only been with a couple people in my life. I am looking to make aquaintances with someone. I am a simple good hearted guy. A little shy at first, but that's only beause I haven't been around the block. If you looking to have a good time give me a shout. I enjoys lots of things and open to everything. I currently live alone in Katy, TX. I have never really had to go looking for dates (well I was recently in a 7 year relationship, and times have changed on how to meet people), but I moved here from Fort Worth, TX 8 years ago. And because I work alot I haven't really had time to make many friends. So where do I turn to meet someone. I guess I am here, but there doesn't seem to be much response. I wonder why. I am not self centered or egotistical. Give me a try. I promise you won't regret it. And if you don't like going out to dinner. I am (okay I have been told) I am an awesome cook.

chadjoy's photo
Fri 12/14/07 08:27 PM
Where in Fort Worth did u grow up? I am class of 93 from Southwest highschool.

chadjoy's photo
Fri 12/14/07 04:29 AM
Considering Houston is one of the largest cities, I really though there would be more people to talk to. I have only chatted with 2 people and 1 of them on the phone. The one on the phone seemed to be very sweet. The other... well I think it's kind of odd that a woman would be on here and send some sexy pictures listed on an X site. Now come on. are there any quality people left in this world. Any in Houston? Anyways, off of the soap box now....

I am looking for some people to hang out with. Anyone interested?

chadjoy's photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:45 PM
I sympathize and share your pain. My wife left a month after 7 years. I also am alone this holliday season. It is very hard especially when you loved the other so much. Merry Chrismas guy and may both of us get our wish.

chadjoy's photo
Wed 12/12/07 02:59 PM
There are some. I may be one but then again that is an opinion. Right? I consider myself to be a gent but need a dame. Who will be my dame. AndI love to cook. Now that should be a show stopper there. Why waste time with others. There are a few of us left here though. Oh and the IRAQ comment from someone else. I can't go for through the military due to previous broken back. But I am going as a civilian in a few months. Good money.

chadjoy's photo
Wed 12/12/07 06:09 AM
If your looking to have a nice evening with a gentleman (well most of the time at least), I do have a slight wildside if the occassion permits. How would you like to have a man cook you a nice dinner with a "couple" glasses of wine, and good conversation. Don't miss out. I will no be here for long. Someone is bound to take up on the offer. Hell, a man that can cook and carry on a conversation even at the same time... LOL HAHA. Let's get together and see where it goes.

chadjoy's photo
Tue 12/11/07 03:15 PM
I am looking for a woman to ease my pain. But i dont seem to get any responses here. Can someone look at my profile and tell me what is wrong? Looks or what?