Community > Posts By > Kevin

Kevin's photo
Mon 08/02/21 12:47 AM
Welcome to M2, and all the best

Kevin's photo
Sun 08/01/21 10:29 PM
I am from India, and even I don't know how this topic was conceived in the mind of @Asim. Widow remarriage is pretty common in the subcontinent especially among the literate, urban and the independent women. There's also a frustration among the predators who'd love to take advantage of the social insecurity that could befall a woman who is vulnerable! I personally find this post derogatory, sexist and biased. Moreover, eligibility for marriage has nothing to do with one's being a widow or widower. How can a partner's demise affect the criteria for eligibility?
No one with self respect needs pity. And the socially empowered women are good enough to mark out the predators and frustrate them to their wits end.

Kevin's photo
Sun 08/01/21 06:52 AM
Welcome back flowerforyou

Kevin's photo
Sat 07/31/21 10:20 PM
No I haven't faced it. Though I know one of our neighbours have!

Kevin's photo
Sat 07/31/21 08:39 PM
Welcome onboard and all the best

Kevin's photo
Sat 07/31/21 03:25 AM
আপনে চাটগাঁইয়া বুঝি? আপনাগো ভাষাটা ক্যামন ঝানো! ন বুঝি:joy:

Kevin's photo
Sat 07/31/21 01:05 AM
I am 5'9" and at 56y.o I weigh 65kgs. I have had to reduce weight at two different stages of my life, for two entirely different reasons. In my early 20s I had to bring iit to 60kgs (was nearly 70kgs then, lean) and I took to metal road jogging. It worked, but I stressed my knees! And, once again around 5-6yrs back I was weighing 75kgs+, much to my dislike! I went on a strict diet. It worked, wiping out any flab that had sneaked in! (O' yeah, I had hopelessly taken to the bottle after my separation, divorce in 2011/2012)
Till date I follow a zero carb diet, after sunset. It has worked for me. (I am not a foodie, anyway LOLZ!)

Kevin's photo
Fri 07/30/21 11:39 PM

hii

As of now, your profile looks like a scammer's profile.

Kevin's photo
Fri 07/30/21 10:46 PM
Welcome to mingle2

Kevin's photo
Fri 07/30/21 09:28 AM
I'll echo @Slim gym. You may also consider a different user id.
All the very best :thumbsup:

Kevin's photo
Fri 07/30/21 08:21 AM
Yeah it's Friday....
I long for the weekends to spend time with my family, extended family and friends.... these days it has been reduced to virtual meets, mostly and sadly!
Friday nights are lovely! I have the luxury of not having to wake up early in the morn'.... though I can't stay put in bed till late, anyway! But the thought that I am not forced to is in itself reassuring!
Weekends are when I can escape from the madding crowd, with my cameras...

Yeah, it is a Friday...

Kevin's photo
Fri 07/30/21 05:33 AM

Yes, of course. Would be a sad thing if we would only be able to love once.
Every love is different, and I've found it can even get better with another person, without diminishing anything about the loves you had before.

So very true!

Kevin's photo
Fri 07/30/21 05:32 AM
YES, a definite YES!
It'd be really sad if we couldn't!
And this is what keeps us going, keeps us alive.
True, when once jilted, we feel the other way; but then life itself is so very hopeful that we are again capable of this wonderful emotion :heart:

Kevin's photo
Fri 07/30/21 01:45 AM
Welcome on board the mingle2....

Kevin's photo
Thu 07/29/21 10:13 PM
Welcome to mingle2, good luck :thumbsup:

Kevin's photo
Thu 07/29/21 10:11 PM
Welcome to M2 :blush:

Kevin's photo
Thu 07/29/21 09:06 PM

Like screaming....

(Out)
What!? (Out!)
What!? (The ball was out)
You gotta be kidding!

The ball's in!
Everyone could see that the ball's in!
Chalk dust...
Everyone could see that there was chalk dust

Screw ball, call yourself an umpire?
You're a screw ball

That sort of thing? Nope. Never been on any sporting field with a referee. Well, at school back in the day. But generally I do not go to a sporting field or arena.
But if I would, and my name was Jane McEnroe... I would sure as heck pick a fight with the umpire if I felt they were wrong.

Lolz, you sure would know how to do it, won't you :wink:

Kevin's photo
Thu 07/29/21 09:03 PM

I have coached soccer for almost 30 years, and I did earn a Yellow Card from a referee after arguing an obvious OffSides call.... then offering the referee my spare set of glasses so he could see better.

Life is so much more easier with VAR these days, ain't it :blush:

Kevin's photo
Thu 07/29/21 08:57 PM
Welcome to mingle2... You may post in the Regional group of Atlanta, that might be helpful. Happy mingling :thumbsup:

Kevin's photo
Thu 07/29/21 07:52 AM

I'm new here

Please initiate a thread of your own