Sending you light and love, Kevin.
:hibiscus:

Thank you very much

Kevin's photo
Sun 03/26/23 08:23 PM

Much appreciated

Kevin's photo
Sun 03/26/23 08:23 PM

Sorry to hear! I hope she made a peaceful transition.
Wishing you and family lots of love & Light.

Thank you very much

Kevin's photo
Sun 03/26/23 08:22 PM
Edited by Kevin on Sun 03/26/23 08:22 PM

I’m so sorry to hear that Kevin. My sincere condolences to you and yours.

Thank you very much

Kevin's photo
Sun 03/26/23 08:21 PM
Deepest Condolences @Larsi666, may you and your family have all the strength in this hour of grief

Kevin's photo
Mon 03/13/23 05:12 AM
A journey has come to an end! Now I am a motherless person!
Lot of you on here have been more than just friends to me! You have been my family. And you had the right to know, hence this post.
She passed away early morning around 6:30am IST.

Kevin's photo
Mon 03/06/23 06:59 PM
It's full moon tonight, again that time of the year when we celebrate the advent of spring, in this part of the world, with colours.

Happy Spring Fest to one an all celebrating Dol/Holi
This is also a time when we celebrate life, as the trees come to bloom! May the beauty of life live on ....

Kevin's photo
Thu 02/16/23 11:42 PM

Kevin no offense why did you repost my post on your post then just added 3 hearts under it? What was the purpose of your post?

An acknowledgement and appreciation of your feelings!

Kevin's photo
Tue 02/14/23 11:45 PM

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to my parents Stan and Gaye, to my brother Neal and my sister Sara and brother-in-law Dustin, to my 3 nephews Derek, Damon and Nathan and 2 nieces Andrea and Olivia and to my good friend Carmen. I love you all:heart: !

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Kevin's photo
Mon 02/13/23 11:05 PM
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

To all minglers who are celebrating:

May your love life flow on....
Happy Valentine's Day

Kevin's photo
Fri 02/03/23 06:11 PM
Why just "love"; all feelings change with time.

Kevin's photo
Sun 01/29/23 09:58 PM

Abandon thread …. waving Apple is awol again and I have been distracted with secret squirrel stuff bigsmile

slaphead

Kevin's photo
Mon 01/16/23 10:48 PM
Aw too bad I just noticed this thread! Sorry for being late!

@Apple Love, @Blondey111 are among the ones I hold in high regard in M2 forums.

Long live your team :thumbsup:

Kevin's photo
Sat 01/14/23 11:14 PM
#MakarSankranti BEST WISHES to all of you
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Kevin's photo
Sat 01/14/23 07:25 PM
Here, in India, the scenario is pretty similar to the experiences of most of you!

Over the past few years before the pandemic our cooking gas prices have more than tripled, the price of fuel for automobiles have more than doubled. Our electricity charges have shot up nearly four times. And all these within 2014 to 2019.
It is increasingly becoming difficult for even the middle and higher middle income groups to maintain a steady standard in their lifestyle!

However, here this escalation has rarely to do with availability of fuel. Rather it has everything to do with the profiteering of the large couple of corporates who are so very hand-in-gloves with the state powers.

Kevin's photo
Sat 01/07/23 10:55 PM
A very happy, healthy and meaningful new year to all of you :heart:

Kevin's photo
Sat 12/24/22 05:52 PM
flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart:

Merry Christmas
&
Happy Holidays
to all of you

May your life be filled with
Good Health and Good Cheer

Kevin's photo
Wed 11/16/22 08:07 PM

Once there was the idea floating around for a flat tax. What are your thoughts on that?

This concept of flat tax was rolled in by the large corporates! It is not just flawed, it is meant to rob the people, nation/state. How can taxes be flat or equal, when their resources and earnings are so very disproportionate to the rest of the people?

Kevin's photo
Tue 11/15/22 07:30 PM
Taxation ought to be based on the simple logic of the wealth generated by ones disposable income. Other factors like the exploitation of natural resources including human resources, collateral damage to these resources should also be accounted for by the corporates.

Kevin's photo
Thu 11/10/22 06:44 PM

The only solution is taxing incomes, and now's a great time to remind folks that Bezos and Zuckerberg paid single digit tax rates last year, Bezos paid just over 1%.

And Trump? Taxing what exactly?

Increasing corporate taxes and increasing government expenditure in health care and education

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25