Community > Posts By > RoxyMusicFan

RoxyMusicFan's photo
Mon 03/03/08 07:33 PM
Let's get that thread that I posted earlier moving ladies. C'mon do ya think I'm sexy. C'mon let me know. Just zoom down a post or two and read that one and tell me what you think.

RoxyMusicFan's photo
Mon 03/03/08 07:07 PM

a new one as opposed to an old one?
is that your mom hanging on you like impending doom or somethinglaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

RoxyMusicFan's photo
Mon 03/03/08 07:06 PM

a new one as opposed to an old one?
yawn yawn Crystal you look like you're something else

RoxyMusicFan's photo
Mon 03/03/08 07:05 PM

I think I remember you from somewhere.....
yawn yawn yawn what's up dead

RoxyMusicFan's photo
Mon 03/03/08 07:04 PM
Yeah brand spanking new
a shiny little toy Roxy likey, I gonna pet her and feed her keep her all shiny

RoxyMusicFan's photo
Mon 03/03/08 07:00 PM
I know black you are gonna say " why don't you quit with these damned annoying posts" right. I mean your emoticon says it all. Are you tired of Me?

RoxyMusicFan's photo
Mon 03/03/08 06:58 PM
He was very talented. He will be missed. Ah ANGEL EYES

RoxyMusicFan's photo
Mon 03/03/08 06:53 PM
Hey ladies the title says it all. Check out my profile while you are at it. Check out my other post topic in the music section under what else. ROXY MUSIC!

RoxyMusicFan's photo
Mon 03/03/08 06:50 PM
Hello one and all,

I am a huge Roxy Music fan are there any fans of this great band out there. If so let's start a chat. Here's to the new album. Now if you are a true fan you will know that Brian Eno has contributed some new material. Bryan Ferry is still on the road promoting Dylanesque, his album of Bob Dylan covers. So let's converse about this great band. OK WOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RoxyMusicFan's photo
Mon 03/03/08 06:47 PM
yawn

Sadie lost her husband almost four years ago and still has not gotten out of her depression, mourning as if it were only yesterday. Her daughter constantly is calling her and urging her to get back into the world. Finally, Sadie says she'd go out, but didn't know anyone. Her daughter immediately replies,
"Mama! I have someone for you to meet."
Well, it was an immediate hit. They took to one another and after dating for six weeks he asks her to join him for a weekend in the Catskills. And we know what that meant. Their first night there she undresses, as he does. There she stood, nude, except for a pair of black lacy panties. He in his birthday suit. Looking at her he asks,
"Why the black panties?"
She replies,
"My breasts you can fondle, my body is yours to explore, but down there I am still in mourning."
He knows he's not getting lucky that night. The following night the same scenario. She standing there with the black panties on and he in his birthday suit; except that he has an erection on which he has a black condom. She looks at him and asks,
"What's with this ... a black condom?" He replies,
"I want to offer my condolences."

bigsmile glasses yawn yawn yawn Too damn long dude but i got a slight smile on me mug

RoxyMusicFan's photo
Sun 03/02/08 09:50 PM
rate me on a sczle from 1 to 10. 10 being the highest 1 being the lowest.

RoxyMusicFan's photo
Sun 03/02/08 09:36 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh yawn laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh yawn :wink:

RoxyMusicFan's photo
Sun 03/02/08 06:06 PM
I got one.

A white man and a Asian man and A black man are in Hell. The Devil says to each one of them. " If I grab your balls and they melt in my hand you have to spend eternity in Hell with me". The Devil grabs the white man's ball and they melt. He spends eternity with Satan. He then grabs the Asian man's nuts and they melt. He shares the same fate as the white man. Satan then grabs the black mans balls and they don't melt. He grabs them again and they don't melt. Finally, Satan say's " Why don't your balls melt when I touch them." The black man retorts, " Melts in your mouth not in your hands".

RoxyMusicFan's photo
Sun 03/02/08 03:49 PM
I mean you find yourself trying to live up to the other person and it doesn't work out.

RoxyMusicFan's photo
Sun 03/02/08 03:48 PM
Yep because you are going to be compared to the other person constantly. It usually doesn't last. You often find yourself living up to the other person and it gets on your nerves after awhile. Trust me, been there done that

RoxyMusicFan's photo
Fri 02/29/08 09:27 AM
Well if she does that she will probably loose to McCain

RoxyMusicFan's photo
Fri 02/29/08 09:14 AM
Go ahead Rob I wanna hear'em

RoxyMusicFan's photo
Fri 02/29/08 08:40 AM
Hey ladies read my profile and tell me would you go out with me

RoxyMusicFan's photo
Wed 02/27/08 07:11 PM
Hello ladies just wondering if you would go out with me too

RoxyMusicFan's photo
Wed 02/27/08 06:34 PM

you might want to put in your profile that it is your best friend because alot of women are not happy when they see things like that...j.mo. hope it helpsflowerforyou
That's a big will do peachie