Wed 03/05/08 07:49 PM
Ladies check me out and tell me what you think !!!Cool happy

RoxyMusicFan's photo
Wed 03/05/08 07:39 PM
Waterloo you get a kick out my posts don't you
grumble grumble

RoxyMusicFan's photo
Wed 03/05/08 06:50 PM
Is Your Love Strong Enough Written and performed by Bryan Ferry Former piano and lead singer of .............. Roxy Music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!happy

RoxyMusicFan's photo
Wed 03/05/08 06:46 PM

RoxyMusicFan posting again. So ladies hit me up, check out me profile and tell me what you think and would you seriously consider going out with me on a date. Feedback greatly appreciated. Ladies only

Look, the advertising...its great! But if you see a girl you like, message her you know? Extend a hand and get a hand. ;)
I see one I likeblushing

RoxyMusicFan's photo
Wed 03/05/08 06:31 PM
RoxyMusicFan posting again. So ladies hit me up, check out me profile and tell me what you think and would you seriously consider going out with me on a date. Feedback greatly appreciated. Ladies only

RoxyMusicFan's photo
Wed 03/05/08 06:26 PM

do you have health insurance ??
Oddly enough I just got cancelled. Ain't that a *****

RoxyMusicFan's photo
Wed 03/05/08 06:25 PM

This is RoxyMusicFan upping the ante. Going that one extra step. Haven't given up yet Lilith.

CPL593H
Re-Make/Re-Model excellent you know early Roxy Music Coolhappy happy

RoxyMusicFan's photo
Wed 03/05/08 06:00 PM
This is RoxyMusicFan upping the ante. Going that one extra step. Haven't given up yet Lilith.

RoxyMusicFan's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:54 PM
Hey Jayme I'm available later this month if you want to hang out. It's up to you

RoxyMusicFan's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:34 PM
That's it, I've had enough. I'm gonna remove myself from this site.

RoxyMusicFan's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:32 PM
Every time I post on here I get seriously laughed at. Man, I think I should just give up. I think Lilith would really like that :cry: :cry:

RoxyMusicFan's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:30 PM

I could hook you up with my sister, do you mind iffin she only has two teefs? laugh laugh laugh
grumble grumble grumble Pretty damn funny Brian

RoxyMusicFan's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:27 PM

you forgot to write "doesn't mind working long hours and/or weekends and is a team player".....:wink:

laugh laugh laugh
Go ahead and chuckle your brains out!

RoxyMusicFan's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:27 PM

you forgot to write "doesn't mind working long hours and/or weekends and is a team player".....:wink:

Yeah..."Send resume' with photo and measurements to PO Box....."

grumble grumble Pretty darn cute Huh

RoxyMusicFan's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:26 PM

Did New Orleans with Waterloo not work out?
Funny Ha ha ha Lilith you know that Waterloo was a dude

RoxyMusicFan's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:15 PM
Hello ladies,

RoxyMusicFan looking for some single ladies in the St. Louis area. Looking for love in 2008. ONLY Serious Replies. Must be childless and in good physical shape. Intelligent and honest. I like femine women who have poise and style.

RoxyMusicFan's photo
Mon 03/03/08 07:47 PM
Yeah he is . He's always on my posts so i guess he deserves it. Dude you've got a lot of spare time.

RoxyMusicFan's photo
Mon 03/03/08 07:45 PM
Hey man I'm not into dudes but I'll give you a....a...a....a.....a......a.....a....big ol' 6 how's that for ya.

RoxyMusicFan's photo
Mon 03/03/08 07:40 PM

Maybe myspace.com, is better for you!!
Maybe you should use myflab.comlaugh laugh laugh

RoxyMusicFan's photo
Mon 03/03/08 07:39 PM

a Rod Stewart line huh lol
Yeah the damnedest thing happened. I was watching youtube and i saw the piece where Rod Stewarts daughter Kimberly was out on a night with Paris Hilton and the pulled up on these mini-choppers ( Motorcycles ) and for some weird reason Kimberly Stewart's bike got away from her and she went zoomig down the red carpet and fell on her ass. Paris Hilton was bugging up at that ****. She will never live that episode down. So that's when I decided to use her dad's lyric for my topic lol