Community > Posts By > powerstock

powerstock's photo
Tue 06/04/19 11:21 AM
But seriously, I referred to your post, where you mentioned PTSD. We have many decent people here. But I am very cautious, talking about conditions like that on social media ... including the one, I have.

I am very Ok with saying that i am affected by PTSD, and I know my boundaries. Unles we start talking about taboos, we cannot change the perception.

back to tiaras , wands and halloween.

used to love it when my child was young, did some hideous things to teddy bears and made giant spiders sprawling across ceilings, Tardis piniata that was made so well it took a baseball bat to break it.

powerstock's photo
Tue 06/04/19 08:57 AM
re Yeah, you are right :smile:

Well, I was just trying to say, be careful what you reveal about yourself.

little confused?

powerstock's photo
Tue 06/04/19 07:54 AM
Lars. isnt that what the forums are for?

Queenie, I am a little jealous, i would love partner that gave me "craft overload. laughing. Or is that saying be careful what you wish for, relevant in the here and now.

havent got the gist of the quote reply thingymygingy.

powerstock's photo
Tue 06/04/19 07:19 AM
Lars it is, staying close to home.

powerstock's photo
Tue 06/04/19 06:43 AM
very British thing to have a gnome with attitude, laughing, love the sassy female ones.

Great wands can be made, just need to add jewels and all those thins that make it individual. may have given me an idea.

powerstock's photo
Tue 06/04/19 06:20 AM
Lars, i picked this up in february purely as a tryout for personal therapy with my PTSD, loved it, somedays it became obsessional, made one piece, ball of clay in hand for the next, helped me get through some dark internal conversations. Not allowed to take it into my counselling sessions, hes a big blue meany.

powerstock's photo
Tue 06/04/19 06:18 AM
surely, the fact that she wants to play should be fine, f she is no serous, she will get bored and find something else, unless of course you want this as a solo outlet, then just say. Or create something really silly together.

Simons cat or any cartoon character seems good, or even better name the ceations made and start a a whole new clay generation.

powerstock's photo
Tue 06/04/19 05:09 AM
Hi, hoping that there are some on here in the vicinity of west London looking to meet up and do various activities that do not involve the gym,exercise or sport. Realise in this day and age, this is a long shot. Looking to do things on the cheap, happy playing board games, cards, walking with the dog, just want to try and connect with new people, love my pub mates but have a need to have more to life.

powerstock's photo
Tue 06/04/19 04:35 AM
Not weird at all , good conversation, broadening of minds and exploration of topics and laughter over food is great, often the food becomes inconsequential. Let the wine flow.

powerstock's photo
Tue 06/04/19 04:19 AM
Play with air dry clay, great way of expressing how I am feeling, get to be abstarct as well as using conforming shapes. self taught, and learning new things every day.

powerstock's photo
Tue 06/04/19 03:57 AM
I have been on other sites, I think the difficulty is keeping to your own personal boundaries, a lot of coercers about. But learning every day.

powerstock's photo
Tue 06/04/19 03:48 AM
thankyou. Thats kind, I will see how it goes.

powerstock's photo
Tue 06/04/19 03:12 AM
i have changed to activity, can I ask a question , may seem a bit daft, but if we choose activity, could there not be an option for friends that allows both males and females to look at your profile if seeking the same. I realise that i is a dating site, but we often find relationships through friendship first.

powerstock's photo
Tue 06/04/19 03:09 AM

Hi, joined today, has anyone found friends to enjoy shared hobbies ff line on any dating app.

Live in west London and looking to meet new peops for shared interests. time to get out and about.

Hi powerstock
Your profile says you are looking for a man for relationship. Perhaps you should change it to "looking for activity partner."

If you want to meet people with similar interests, click Search, then Advanced Search, and click Interests.

Welcome to Mingle2
and good luck in your search
happy waving

powerstock's photo
Mon 06/03/19 10:40 PM
Hi powerstock
Your profile says you are looking for a man for relationship. Perhaps you should change it to "looking for activity partner."

If you want to meet people with similar interests, click Search, then Advanced Search, and click Interests.

Welcome to Mingle2

Maybe its my mind, but I can envisage seeking an activity partner in the UK, could bring a whole new world of interests that may make the world blue.

powerstock's photo
Mon 06/03/19 01:07 PM
Hi, joined today, has anyone found friends to enjoy shared hobbies ff line on any dating app.

Live in west London and looking to meet new peops for shared interests. time to get out and about.