Community > Posts By > Knight1987H

Knight1987H's photo
Thu 09/22/11 03:26 PM
Edited by Knight1987H on Thu 09/22/11 03:27 PM
Further information can also be obtained from www.creation.com.

Knight1987H's photo
Thu 09/22/11 03:23 PM
For Australians, this site seems to be helpful; however the necessary information on the candidates is only made publically available during the voting periods.

www.auspoll.com.au/

Knight1987H's photo
Thu 09/22/11 03:15 PM
Edited by Knight1987H on Thu 09/22/11 03:15 PM

Knight1987H's photo
Thu 09/22/11 03:14 PM
Edited by Knight1987H on Thu 09/22/11 03:15 PM
To uche9aa

I agree that one should not have sexual intercourse with another until they have both been married to each other in the Eyes of God. However, regarding your statement on sinning, no Christian is perfect and any who claim to be are deceived. We have all broken at least one of the 10 commandments in our lifetimes. There has only ever been one perfect human being and that was Jesus Christ. The point is that when we have sinned, we ask God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit (the trinity) for their forgiveness and to help us not to sin again. God is also forgiving and understanding he knows what is in our hearts.

May God Bless you all.

Knight1987H's photo
Thu 09/22/11 02:57 PM
I agree, one of God's many gifts to humans is free will and as such it is not our place to force our views on others, we can tell them about the word of God and give personal testimonies but in the end it is their decision. I believe that having a forced religion would be akin to slavery and God did not intend for us to be slaves, people would be sure to rebel.

Knight1987H's photo
Wed 08/24/11 10:12 PM
Hi Guys and Girls, I just thought I would give this site a try owing to the fact that there are not many Christian girls where I live,. I am 24 and consider myself to be a down to earth type of person and as stated I am a Christian guy looking for a Christian girl, if there is anything else you wish to know, I guess you will just have to view my profile. Feel free to send me a message if you think we may hit it off, cheers for now and I wish everyone else (who is on this site for legitimate reasons) my best and may you find whatever you are seeking.

May God bless you all.