big enough for a train to

no photo
Thu 08/11/11 04:43 AM
I'm gonna get the video camera so we can watch this show laterhappy

no photo
Wed 08/10/11 06:03 AM
EX-Marine.
No such thing as an EX Marine.
I was army but have friends who are. And they will admit they can be animals when they need to be.

no photo
Wed 08/10/11 05:59 AM
Just like "The friend that wouldn't leave" it's....."The Thread that wouldn't die!" muahahahahahah. (that's my imitation evil laugh).

The worms are probably those little alien butterlies that lay their eggs in the dirt and then they hatch and eat only half of everything they get to.

no photo
Tue 08/09/11 09:39 PM
Honestly I think your photo's are great.
But my initial impression was that everything was about what you didn't want.
I think if you added things that you like to do it would help a lot with finding someone who likes to do the same things.

Welcome to Mingle waving Good luck in your travels through this awesome place. :wink:

no photo
Tue 08/09/11 05:38 AM

ok i have a gutter mind anyway y no head but a crotch shot ?

or iam just o.0

I like when women look at my crotch! pitchfork
Actually if you look at my profile you get the full blown view,(no pun there, none at all,:wink: )
For some reason it chops my head off (ouch) when it shows it for posts. IDK, but I will add more pics soon.
Thanks for looking at me, and I'm happy to be here for your viewing pleasure, or dart board, which ever works! laugh

no photo
Mon 08/08/11 07:39 PM
Maybe it's because no one can top the coolness and decide not to even compete? But then that would make this a competition....but it's not, is it? spock

no photo
Mon 08/08/11 07:34 PM
The only constant in this world is change. Since we are on a timeline and not static see everything all at once, that means everything is constantly changing with every second that passes.
So, yea, everyday that we put behind us is the end of the world as we know it.spock

Too Geeky?

no photo
Mon 08/08/11 07:25 PM
Hmmmmmmmmm, Well, I guess if they did it didn't have any feeling behind it so.....I'm having a hard time remembering. spock
I'll just have to tell myself. love

no photo
Mon 08/08/11 07:15 PM
Bahamut,
The Platinum Dragon has been described as the King of All Good Dragons.

no photo
Mon 08/08/11 07:07 PM
Thanks Ruth, yours is very nice as well. Luvin the different outfits!
Thanks for the welcome to MIngle as well. You broke my cherry!! LOL
laugh

no photo
Mon 08/08/11 06:52 PM
New to the site, this is my first post actually. So no holds barred, but constructive comments are way more helpful than slammin me.
So....let me know. :-)