LynxBlackArmy's photo
Sun 11/18/07 01:49 AM
God said let there be light.... Chuck Norris said: "say please."

LynxBlackArmy's photo
Sat 11/17/07 11:51 PM
Thanks jess.... I will.

LynxBlackArmy's photo
Sat 11/17/07 11:49 PM
But I know what she is thinking. Well I know what she will be thinking tomorrow when she wakes up. When I talked to her father acouple hours ago she was knocked out. When she wakes up in the morning the firt thing she will think is where is he I need him. I am not cocky I just know that if we were to switch places I would wake up asking the same thing. I know her. I shouldn't have blown up when she told me but I handled it the best way I could and made sure she had a place to sleep and people to watch her. I love her and want to be setting next to her right now. I want to tell her it will be ok. But no one will let me. I have done everything I could. On the way to the hospital she called me crying. I forgot everything she had done and begged her to tell them whatever they asked and to do whatever they say. I told her it would be ok and that I would be there as soon as I could.

LynxBlackArmy's photo
Sat 11/17/07 11:43 PM
I know jess.. I called my parents and told them anything... nothing was a secrete and they were there for me. They told me to come home but I can't... It is not an option. I don't want to talk to strangers about this but it is all I have. I can't talk to my mom at two in the morning. I know you are being blunt but I am not just some case... and this wasn't just a shock...

LynxBlackArmy's photo
Sat 11/17/07 11:35 PM
Ok first I realize that some of you people like apparently Jess can be pretty heartless tometimes. Yea I know I have said alot about my proplems. What do you think I meant by help and support. Talking about their problems aren't going to do much now is it? I did nothing wrong in our relationship. She was not a bootie call... she was my best friend that I have stayed up many nights helping her deal with being away from home and all the problems she had been having. I am sorry but do you not see what I have been through in the last 24 hours? Yes me... thats why I am here. If you want to be Dr. Phil get a tv show. I don't need your outsider opinions jess I was looking for support. I feel like a ***** already for being on here telling people what is going on in my life and your opinions are not helping. I think you might be in the wrong forum because I am not asking for tough love right now. I don't need it.

LynxBlackArmy's photo
Sat 11/17/07 11:25 PM
People always show themselves in the end."
What do you mean by that exactly?

I did not tell her father. She told her parents and her father called me. Her father hs given me a hard time while we were together but him reaching out to me helped me so much. I have never treated her wrong and am the kind of person that would do anything for anyone. I want to be there right now but I can't, doctors wont let me. My parents told me to come home and go see her but I can't. There is nothing I can do but set in some forum spilling everything to abunch of people that judge and jump to conclusions without even knowing what is goin on. To you this is just some post from a guy that you don't know or care about, but this is my life and the two people that I cared more for than anyone else outside of my family.

LynxBlackArmy's photo
Sat 11/17/07 11:13 PM
Do you think I want to be setting here?
I am paying fourty thousand dollars a year for an education and if I leave before I take ane exam monday night I could fail a course. Not to mention that she is not allowed to talk to anyone outside her family until the doctors say she can. If I went home it would only put me closer to someone I can not be there for when I know, besides all that has happened, needs me right now.

LynxBlackArmy's photo
Sat 11/17/07 11:08 PM
She told me she did something stupid. I immidately hung the phone up and called her mother.

LynxBlackArmy's photo
Sat 11/17/07 11:07 PM
I understand that we were not dating and therefor neither of us are bound to anything. Neither of us went out with anyone. She would still give me hell as if we were still together and I didn't mind. We both still love each other. I just could not do a relationship like that living 6 hours apart. This is not some weekend hook up, this is someone that I have seen or talked to everyday for the last two years. I know it sounds like highschool drama but this has been far more REAL than anyone should ever have to go through.

LynxBlackArmy's photo
Sat 11/17/07 10:54 PM
No, if that was the situation I would not be so upset. I am not that kind of guy. We had sex one time over two years. We really cared about each other and I couldn't do a long distance relationship between school and football. I have been there with her through hard times and she has been there for me. She is the last person I would have expected to do this to me. I already called her parents and less than two hours after her father learned that his littler girl in the last week had slept with some random guy, drank beer, and took pills said he had no idea what I was going through and couldn't imagine it. She was a straight church of christ good girl and this is not her at all. I was looking for support not judgement.

LynxBlackArmy's photo
Sat 11/17/07 10:46 PM
I am in college and last night one of my very good friends who I dated for two years up until this summer came to spend the weekend with me. We are not really together right now but neither of us have been looking and whenever we have the chance we go out. I have been having a rough couple weeks and seeing her had me really excited.

We start hanging out and drinking alittle and she slips up and tells me she slept with my best friend last weekend. I freak and leave ( she couldn't drve home so I gave her my bed for the night) and went and stayed with a friend. She left this morning and went home and we talked this afternoon until she decided to OD on some pills. Now I am setting her without my best friend since Elementary school and the only other person I really care about in a city I am not yet used to with no one to turn to while she is in the hospital and cannot talk to anyone. I am a laid back guy and let everything roll of my back but this really has me. I am not the kind of person to post like this but I could use some advice or help or just someone's support right now.