Community > Posts By > ravensong

ravensong's photo
Tue 11/20/07 07:38 PM
bigsmile I'm begining to be bored lol .

ravensong's photo
Mon 11/19/07 11:34 PM
Thanks everyone flowerforyou I know it was a daredevil move to give him my number . But as far as allowing him to come to my home ... I live in a very very small town and I know that at least 4 of my guy buddies saw him when he arrived so I felt safe . Then earlier tonight I introduced him to a girl friend of mine .I also have not gone into his house alone with him yet . Up till now we've been in public .
I just got out of a relationship that had turned bad ! That was only 5 days ago . The ex had been liveing with me since July . But things were heading downhill for the past two months . Then Tuesday while i was at my doctors office getting a shot in my spine ex went thru my dresser and took ten dollars from me !! When I realized it was gone and i confronted him , first he denied it then switched his story saying he'd only borrowed it ! I told him to get out as I won't tolerate a thief .
I made it a point to tell the new guy all about it kinda a heads up on what I do and do not like ...bigsmile

ravensong's photo
Mon 11/19/07 10:22 PM
:heart: I met a really wonderful guy right here on this site bigsmile :heart: I wasn't really sure where I should post this ... But I just had to share .
I had only been signed up for this site for less than 24 hours . I saw a really short profile with no photos for a guy liveing in a town very close to me . So I took a huge chance and sent him my number in a email . Wowwwww bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile We talked on the phone Saturday evening . then went to see a movie on Sunday then he came over and took me to town to pick up a medication perscription this morning . On the way to my house he drove across a cattle guard to fast it ended up really hurting my back . We were on his motorcycle . I've got fibromyalgia so getting bounced on the back of his bike so hard was bad . Anyway he called me after he got to his house to see if I wanted to see him for dinner . When i told him that I was in so much pain I couldn'tr walk much less ride the motorcycle . He suggested that he bring several movies and something for dinner to me . He brought me two huge pizza's and we spent the evening snuggled up on my couch eating pizza and talking we kinda forgot to turn on the movies :tongue: bigsmile Sooo is this how the online dateing this is supposed to work ???:wink: I've never even thought about doing this before laugh

ravensong's photo
Sun 11/18/07 12:10 AM
flowerforyou Merry Meet Lady V .
This is a wonderful post . Would it be ok if I copy your instructions to post on my website ? If you'd like a link to my site email ,me .
I've made prayer/spell beads before . Mine are silver and ivory they work well for me .
By the way do your beads need to be cleansed after use ???
Be Blessed Ravensong

ravensong's photo
Sat 11/17/07 09:27 PM
bigsmile Hi Thanks for makeing me welcome . I'm looking foreword to getting to know everyone .

ravensong's photo
Sat 11/17/07 09:06 PM
flowerforyou I'm Ravensong . I'm new at the online dateing thing . I'm not sure what exactly I'm looking for but I'm very very sure what I'm not looking for :tongue: I was involved until this past Wensday . He decided to steal money from me ...