Walter 's photo
Wed 10/21/09 11:04 AM

hahaha nice, the munsters.

Walter 's photo
Wed 10/21/09 11:03 AM
Not to shabby, just kicking back chilling like a villian. haha

Walter 's photo
Wed 10/21/09 10:59 AM
Hello to all and to all a hello, how is everyones wenesday going?

Walter 's photo
Mon 10/19/09 05:20 PM

Ladies, I definetely think that a man that can cook is worth looking at, and if two people enjoy cooking you can have some great moments. Keep in mind this is just coming from someone who THINKS he can cook, not someone whose taken classes, but either way you could slip out of the kitchen. Now If us men who liked to cook could market ourselves well, we'd be set.
hahaha, nice line. Well I have been cooking for over 9 years before I decided to go to school for it. So who knows where this will take me.

Walter 's photo
Mon 10/19/09 05:05 PM

Sounds to me like he's talking about something he enjoys doing and would like for people to look at the pictures in his profile?
So what do you think? it was more banquet style set up but we had action stations which is cook on site foods for guests.

Walter 's photo
Mon 10/19/09 05:04 PM

I don't get it, are you trying to date or sell meals online?huh

i think both?? might work...different type of angle...
i likes me a man that can cook! :thumbsup:
It's fun to cook and get compliments.

Walter 's photo
Mon 10/19/09 05:00 PM
yep

Walter 's photo
Mon 10/19/09 05:00 PM
Thanks, you too! besides its just for fun.

Walter 's photo
Mon 10/19/09 04:58 PM
Well ofcourse I would like to date, but what better way to spark a conversation with a topic that someone else may enjoy! hahaha

Walter 's photo
Mon 10/19/09 04:55 PM
One thing about being a culinarian, food is limitless with what you can do with it. Although if you are not eligible to travel you will miss out on foreign dishes that could leave you amazed in how it taste or even how it was prepared. I posted some photos of what we made in class so I hope everyone who sees my pictures will enjoy them. Any questions please feel free to ask. free plus tax =D

Walter 's photo
Wed 11/26/08 07:08 AM
mmmm left overs! i'll be over

Walter 's photo
Wed 11/26/08 07:00 AM
Bummer! But remember you have me! i'll cook a huge anus turkey for my peeps!

Walter 's photo
Wed 11/26/08 06:54 AM
It's not a big deal really i have a lot of awesome friends. Just curious if anyone else is going to do a solo thanksgiving or what?

Walter 's photo
Thu 10/23/08 07:47 AM

Well the question really was have you ever met someone from here. Or do you use the site for more social chit chat? I'm just curious! please stop by and let me know. Thank you

I have.....
Thats cool, Wher you comfortable upon the first meet?

Walter 's photo
Thu 10/23/08 07:43 AM
Well the question really was have you ever met someone from here. Or do you use the site for more social chit chat? I'm just curious! please stop by and let me know. Thank you

Walter 's photo
Thu 10/09/08 06:57 AM
Sweet well im about to head out! have a wonderful day and i hope you enjoy the site! Peace

Walter 's photo
Thu 10/09/08 06:37 AM
I see you're new to the site, how are you liking it?

Walter 's photo
Thu 10/09/08 06:31 AM

okay neeed coffee, how are you

I'm doing really well actualy! just listening to some tunes and getting ready for work!

Walter 's photo
Thu 10/09/08 06:28 AM
I feel your pain sista lol! anywho hows it going?

Walter 's photo
Thu 10/09/08 06:19 AM
Hey, have you ever woke up with a headache and had it all day long? I've had this one since yesterday and it sucks! lol Hows things goig for you?

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 12 13