Community > Posts By > donna4mv

donna4mv's photo
Tue 12/11/07 11:35 PM
anyone saw the summer's best "LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD"?

donna4mv's photo
Tue 12/11/07 11:27 PM
holy crap. i didn't think there were jerseyans up at this hour. i thought i was all alone.

donna4mv's photo
Tue 12/11/07 11:24 PM
bobby, go to bed. sleep is what i should be doing but since i'm taking off tomorrow, i've just been chatting away

donna4mv's photo
Tue 12/11/07 10:43 PM
i know it's late and most people in Jersey are asleep by now, but welcome to JSH

donna4mv's photo
Tue 12/11/07 10:33 PM
uh oh. i just realized that i would love to experience having a gay roommate but only if it were a gay guy. does that make me a phobe?

donna4mv's photo
Tue 12/11/07 09:53 PM

you know first impressions can end up being right. do your co-workers think your gay because you're friends with him? if not, then try him as a roommate.

I have gay, straight, bi, transsexual, & transgender friends.
I feel that if I based my life decisions on what my co-workers thought about my personal life..I would have no life at all.flowerforyou
i too have a few gay friends. i merely mentioned the co-workers because he feels comfortable enough to call this co-worker his friend but have 2nd thoughts on making him his roommate. i wondered what was so different between calling him a friend at work or at home

donna4mv's photo
Tue 12/11/07 09:34 PM

JMO said it best
sorry, just had a slow moment. i meant ice princess said it best

donna4mv's photo
Tue 12/11/07 09:33 PM
you know first impressions can end up being right. do your co-workers think your gay because you're friends with him? if not, then try him as a roommate.

donna4mv's photo
Tue 12/11/07 09:30 PM
JMO said it best

donna4mv's photo
Tue 12/11/07 09:14 PM
come to think of it, i got some of the best sex advice from my old gay co-worker. he was a like a friggin' guru. i've gotta find him for advice on how to snag my next love and keep him happy

donna4mv's photo
Tue 12/11/07 08:59 PM
couldn't help it, i checked out your profile & pics and if i were your roommate, i'd go after you. but seriously, it doesn't mean he'll fall for you.

donna4mv's photo
Tue 12/11/07 08:52 PM
what made him better than the other candidates anyway?

donna4mv's photo
Tue 12/11/07 08:44 PM
that's the problem alot of us have faced, "gay by association". you listed plently of reasons why you should accept this guy as your roommate. it's not like you'll start hanging out at the gay bars or anything. think of it as having a gay cousin or brother living with you.

donna4mv's photo
Tue 12/11/07 08:37 PM
well then bryan, i think you're ready. i vote you say yes to the gay roommate

donna4mv's photo
Tue 12/11/07 08:32 PM
what would you think if he brought someone over for a "nightcap"

donna4mv's photo
Sun 12/02/07 08:33 PM
good night to you all. Funches, i hope to chat with you in more forums like this.

donna4mv's photo
Sun 12/02/07 08:33 PM
Funches, you are one fascinating man. i wish i could chat some more but i have to go to bed since it's 11:33 over here and i have to get ready for work in the morning.

donna4mv's photo
Sun 12/02/07 08:30 PM

of course we have free will. watch the news, we all have free will. suicide is part of free will. what keeps us from acting out in certain ways, is the fear that society places on us (jail time for robberies, if caught; retaliation from others who oppose and so on) but that all falls under consequences which don't apply to free will. i follow a simple motto (do what ye will, harm none). it's a wiccan motto--i think but doesn't mean i'm a bad christian for following that belief.

ok...let me show you how you don't have free will..you don't even have the free will to think your own thoughts ..to disprove this tell the forum a rational thought that noone else ever said
didn't i already do that? my 1st post was about the image of g-d. to show how we were made in his image, i mentioned something that others may find a bit controversial. i believe that if you want to know what g-d looks like, take alook in the mirror. is that a repeat?

donna4mv's photo
Sun 12/02/07 08:25 PM

This guy apparently needs God in his life. Do you need to see everything with your own eyes to believe it? -- Well, I don't. And, most especially, Who I am to question anything about God Himself? -- Who are we to question anything about God? And I am blessed that I feel the way I do about God. How do I describe God: All Powerful, All Knowledgeable, Always Present. May God be with you, buddy! You do need God in your life. I will pray for you.

right I need God in my life just like "JOB" needed him ..you sound like a follower ..I guess if God told you to kill people you would...please don't say that God wouldn't

interesting that you would say that. ever seen the movie "Frailty". good film, you should check it out. on another note: god knows how i feel about killing so he wouldn't ask me, but if someone were to come at me, i'd pray i'd have the strength to kill them if necessary. is that bad? i've alway questioned that story in the bible. how do we know it was g-d who asked the man (whose name slips my mind) to sacrifice his son. what if it was the trickster disguising his voice to seem like g-d?

so then the trickster could have also said "I AM" ...and that is the point of this thread how would you know it was God and how would you know it is the God in the bible or are followers suppose to follow the first enity that say it is God

and why would God not ask you to kill when he asked someone to place their child on the altar with the quest of murdering the child ..even angels supposely kill for God
that's why i like you funches. we don't know and will probably never know. again, all i have is faith. the bible was written by man (with man's views and prejudices) so i don't study it and i don't necessarily accept it as the final word of g-d. i just believe without having to see because i associate g-d with hope. just as i believe that there is a g-d, i believe there is a trickster causing us to lose faith, question g-d's existence and so on. i would hope that g-d would not ask me to kill anyone but i pray that if someone comes at me, he'll give me the strength to kill them first. of course, g-d would have an army of angels. he's a leader who must assure the protection his people but i've never seen an angel and i've never seen one slay anything or anyone so i can't really speak on that

even if it was a trickster involve wouldn't the trickster be part of God's divine plan ...and besides wouldn't God know what would happen Eons before it happen so why would he need anyone to kill ..why would a God need anything from leseer creatures than himself
we call him father and we pray to him for help, for strength during hard times and for faith and he serves us. who says he thinks of us being lesser creatures than himself?

donna4mv's photo
Sun 12/02/07 08:11 PM

Funches, may I ask something in all seriousness?

Please?

I get the feeling that at sometime, you had your God, you felt close to your God, and you have been left, or been disappointed.... Do you feel your God failed you?

I ask not in judgement, but to better understand you.

Without insults, or innuendo, I am curious.

I am not a Christian, I do not follow a Christian God, just so you know.flowerforyou

nope your feeling is way off base on this one...I simply not a follower ..especially of unseen incomprehensible things

i like you, Funches. i think you're fine as you are. i think there's more to you than you're letting on but i like you just the same. i guess because you can't understand why g-d allows suffering, you cannot accept him. i understand that. i, too, have questioned it but remember who runs this world (man). man is a very flawed creature who has caused suffering (pick up any history book) all because we have free-will. some choose to do cruel things. others suffer because of those cruel acts. what keeps us is hope, hope that the suffering will end. question: do you believe in gravity? i do, but i don't understand it either.

you have no free will ..free will means you can do as you please without suffering any consequences ...
i don't agree, there's nothing about consequences in free will. it about free choice "the ability or discretion to choose". consequences don't apply since they come after. if you're gonna choose to do bad things, bad things will happen to you (the law of karma; ever action has an equal reaction rule) which makes good sense to me.

if you have free will then so do all the animals ..don't they make decisions to do as they please ..Free Will means you are not under the jurisdiction of the outsides forces which are the laws of soceity the laws of physics or the laws of a God if you believe..
of course we have free will. watch the news, we all have free will. suicide is part of free will. what keeps us from acting out in certain ways, is the fear that society places on us (jail time for robberies, if caught; retaliation from others who oppose and so on) but that all falls under consequences which don't apply to free will. i follow a simple motto (do what ye will, harm none). it's a wiccan motto--i think but doesn't mean i'm a bad christian for following that belief.