Community > Posts By > mommasbrat1of3

mommasbrat1of3's photo
Fri 11/16/07 09:35 PM
Edited by mommasbrat1of3 on Fri 11/16/07 09:36 PM
You should never stay in a miserable relationship because of your kids. You will just wind up resenting your kids further on down the line. Let her go and focus on taking care of you and on being a good dad. By not letting her treat you like crap you are setting a better example for your children than you would if you stayed in a miserable relationship. ...Anyway, that is just my opinion. Hope I helped.

mommasbrat1of3's photo
Fri 11/16/07 09:21 PM
Just wanted to say hi cause I am new. I am hoping to meet someone wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!! But then again your idea of wonderful and mine may be different. So please say hi to me. I'll at the very least spend a little time getting to know you. I am a very open minded woman. With the exception of race. Because of major family pressures I am unlikely to date anyone outside of my ethnicity. I hope that statement doesn't make me seem like I am racist cause I am attracted to men of different ethnicities. I just want to avoid all of the drama that would go along with interracial dating. Of course you can't help who you fall in love with sooo at some point in my life that may very well go out of the window. BUT, we can all use new friends so please drop me a line no matter who you are. Hope to talk to you soon.