Community > Posts By > playoff99

playoff99's photo
Sat 02/02/08 01:55 PM
*waves*

playoff99's photo
Tue 11/27/07 01:50 PM
well i think this weekend im gonna join ya on horde, cause i have never leveled up a horde toon and i think im gonna do a hunter, priest or druid this time since those are the 3 that i have not tried yet :P

playoff99's photo
Sun 11/25/07 04:54 PM
well i prefer an alliance pve server cause thats where my mains are, but anything is fine with me, i have no problem leveling up another toon on a horde or alliance server. My time zone is MST but again i ill be up for what ever. what does everyone else think, lets start posting information on preferences...

Alliance/Horde?
PvE/PvP?
Timezone?

here is mine:

Alliance
PvE
PST or MST

bigsmile

playoff99's photo
Sun 11/25/07 11:41 AM
here is a random idea, we should start a JSH guild on some pve or pvp server :P

playoff99's photo
Sat 11/24/07 08:27 AM
"Thunderstruck"...between the sheets

playoff99's photo
Sat 11/24/07 08:26 AM
kinky

playoff99's photo
Fri 11/23/07 10:29 AM
Im in the PHX metro area myself :)

playoff99's photo
Fri 11/23/07 10:27 AM
WOW player here

Argent Dawn: Alliance

70 Resto Shammy
70 Demo Warlock
62 Rogue
60 Warrior
45 Hunter
26 Mage
+ various number of alts around different servers

Have not been playing recently, cause i burnt myself out pretty bad from playing it constantly, but i plan on going back sometime in the near future.

playoff99's photo
Tue 11/20/07 07:51 PM
i would, and do :)

would you share your food with your favorite animal?

playoff99's photo
Tue 11/20/07 03:20 PM
I would

would you take the risk and join the "mile high club" :P

playoff99's photo
Tue 11/20/07 02:28 PM
awesome show, i thought i was interesting to see Parkman use the same powers as his dad, should be interesting to see how the writers will either make Parkman a good/bad guy or create some type of moral dilemma :P

playoff99's photo
Mon 11/19/07 02:44 PM
Edited by playoff99 on Mon 11/19/07 02:44 PM
wow, all great advice here.

I would be careful. If you are over someone in 3 weeks either there was not much of a relationship with your ex over those 3 years or the reality of the break up has not hit you yet. When the ex and I broke up after a 6 year relationship my initial reaction was relief that ii was over. We were free of the stress of the problems. Then about a month later the reality of the break up really set in. It was like a delayed reaction. It's been 6 months and we are still trying to figure out if it is over or we should re-evaluate. I am sure everyone circumstances are different.

I think im part of that boat cause after 3-4 weeks now i have just been so relieved to be out of there. but the relationship to me was a very important part of my life, but i knew i needed to get out of it.

i wouldnt rush into anything just take your time, by the way nice cat i love cats

thats my sister's little "brat" cat, he has such a unique personality laugh

I say why wait?i mean did the last relationship tire you out physically so much that ya need a vacation from dating?

no i dont think it that i need to take a break from dating, but im asking myself IF i was to find someone while getting back into the dating scene, is it too soon to start another possible long term relationship?

to everyone who responded, thank you for your input bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

playoff99's photo
Sun 11/18/07 02:22 PM
i wouldn't

would you start a camp fire and tell horror stories on the dark highway until help arrives?

playoff99's photo
Sat 11/17/07 03:14 PM
thanks for all the advice guys :)

playoff99's photo
Sat 11/17/07 02:32 PM
A little background, about 3 weeks ago i just ended a 3+ year relationship with my now ex. Recently i have started to go out and make new friends and meet new people, and i have met someone that i think i could start a relationship with. I am also the type of person who puts 100% into any type of relationship i start and tend to form bonds very easily.

My question is how much time after a longterm relationship do most people wait before starting to look for another longterm/serious partner?

playoff99's photo
Fri 11/16/07 12:49 PM
I would

Would you randomly grope a stranger in a club/bar scene (man or women)?

playoff99's photo
Fri 11/16/07 12:18 PM
I would

Would you randomly start drunk calling after a fun night at the bars?

playoff99's photo
Fri 11/16/07 11:42 AM
haha attitude is right :) they think they own the world

playoff99's photo
Fri 11/16/07 11:35 AM
lol ive always thought of them as large rats

playoff99's photo
Fri 11/16/07 11:30 AM
I wouldn't (poor college student)

would you stare at the person in the car next to you at a red light until the light turned green?

Previous 1