Community > Posts By > dragonyosh

dragonyosh's photo
Sun 06/29/08 12:03 PM
i am fine and no i did not drink

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 06/28/08 05:11 PM
well i have alot of non christian friends and am talking to an atheist about christ

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 06/28/08 04:41 PM
well yall can make fun but in the end time the anti-christ will be shown and God will put the devil in the endless pit and have the key to hell because he is all magnificent and powerful

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 06/28/08 03:47 PM
God dont need no help they are just there for show

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 06/28/08 03:18 PM
God has the keys to hell and will put satan in his place in the end times yall will see and the soliders of God will be there as well

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 06/28/08 03:16 PM
he is God and he knows all and is all things

do you question the wind or the sea and how it operated i didnt think so!

so why question something so great as God

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 06/28/08 03:12 PM
how are my brothers and sisters in Christ today

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 06/28/08 03:08 PM
hello my sister in Christ rapunzel!!!

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 06/28/08 03:07 PM
created us to be part of the world he created and thus letting nature which he control take its course to let it all happen and see how mankind would react in which he already knows

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 06/28/08 02:05 PM
hi how are you?

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 06/28/08 02:01 PM
i liked that

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 06/28/08 01:36 PM
they are his flock and he is the shepard in which he watches over us and protects us

he made us in his image but we are not as perfect as his son was when he was on earth in which he died on the cross for our sins and gives us a chance to close to the Father through the blood shed on the cross

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 06/28/08 01:28 PM
but God put us here to be doers and believers of the word and spread his message to the unbelievers and what they do with it is there own thing and we should not force it. just plant the seed of the word with them and see where it goes

some seed is planted and it grows into a faithful tree and others are blown away and withered in the sun not to grow at all:smile: smile2

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 06/28/08 01:23 PM
hey smiless how about u read a book called the Bible

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 06/28/08 01:08 PM
thanks for letting me know and funches we are in war everyday for our souls to be saved it is you who decides which path you take and how you live your life either for yourself or to help others.

i choose to help others :smile: bigsmile biggrin

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 06/28/08 12:50 PM
i didnt know that meant yelling i thought only caps was yelling that explains alot

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 06/28/08 12:22 PM
well it is true and he can solve everything in your life. He knows all and is all!!!!!

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 06/28/08 12:07 PM
my God is an awesome God and through him all things are possible in which i believe!!!

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 06/28/08 12:06 PM
God the father, God the son and God the holy ghost is the trinity!!!! he came down as Jesus to save us from our sins that was committed by adam and eve!!!

the reason he did that is to bring us closer to him and have a closer walk to God and there is only one God that we should serve in which we should love others and try to bring them into the light in which they see the love and mercy of the Lord our Saviour who has healed the sick, made the lame to walk again as well as let the blind see again!!!

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 06/28/08 07:52 AM
well i am not trying to make it an us and them thing but there is so much i can take before i defend my christianity!!!

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25