Community > Posts By > dragonyosh

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 05/10/08 10:30 PM

we do not need your protection

we are all friends here

well i have just left a village where a band of thieves have ransacked them for everything and i was too late to save them!

they killed women and children and took the men into slavery!!!!!

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 05/10/08 10:26 PM

*notices that Jericho has not moved*

are you ok?

*Jericho nods a bit as he starts pulling himself off the floor, grunting under the pressure of his own body. Trying to get his muscles to work again. He does manage to say through gritted teeth*

I... hate... you... so much... Rathil...

*As he works on pulling himself back up into the chair*

*wants to help but is scared to touch him as she recalls what happened the last time*

*Notices her hesitation*

I don't think you need to worry about touching him lass just don't focus on healing him. When his disease got smaller you were able to touch just fine when the thought of healing him was gone. Until you learn to control that healing touch of yours I wouldn't try to heal him again

I don't think i will try healing anyone for a while after today

sir it would be in your best interest to get away from the young lady!!!

I think it is more in my interest to stay away from that crazy elf with the wands. Unfortunately I work for him so that doesn't seem like a good option

well if you need protection i can help and protect you and her from anyone that wants to oppose me

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 05/10/08 10:23 PM

blushing blushing blushing blushing

oh one more and the will be off

k

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 05/10/08 10:22 PM

*notices that Jericho has not moved*

are you ok?

*Jericho nods a bit as he starts pulling himself off the floor, grunting under the pressure of his own body. Trying to get his muscles to work again. He does manage to say through gritted teeth*

I... hate... you... so much... Rathil...

*As he works on pulling himself back up into the chair*

*wants to help but is scared to touch him as she recalls what happened the last time*

*Notices her hesitation*

I don't think you need to worry about touching him lass just don't focus on healing him. When his disease got smaller you were able to touch just fine when the thought of healing him was gone. Until you learn to control that healing touch of yours I wouldn't try to heal him again

I don't think i will try healing anyone for a while after today

sir it would be in your best interest to get away from the young lady!!!

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 05/10/08 10:17 PM
what color are they gorgeous?

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 05/10/08 10:17 PM
no thanks bro. i am good!!!

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 05/10/08 10:16 PM

hey dont get her to drink to fast we want to see it all come off laugh laugh laugh laugh

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

laugh laugh laugh

what you want me to get you?

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 05/10/08 10:13 PM
i am an emt and i have saved and lost live in the same week and it affects you in more ways than one!!!

it makes you thank God for everyday he gives you on this earth and makes you wonder why your still here!!!

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 05/10/08 10:12 PM
what you want then?

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 05/10/08 10:09 PM
here is some vodka to drinkdrinker

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 05/10/08 10:05 PM
here is your next drink on me!!!!!!

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 05/10/08 10:03 PM
what are they 38 or 40?

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 05/10/08 10:03 PM
damn mamacita you look hot!!!!!!!

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 05/10/08 10:00 PM
i have seen alot of people pass away but that is part of my profession

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 05/10/08 09:36 PM
y u say that?

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 05/10/08 08:34 PM
im not into this so thanks smilles but i think i will just stop now

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 05/10/08 08:04 PM

good evening fair lady may i have the honor of your name?

Alatariel and no thank you I would rather stay where I am

thank you alatariel and have a blessed day!!

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 05/10/08 08:02 PM
good evening fair lady may i have the honor of your name?

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 05/10/08 08:00 PM

Oh it just tells her how much he loves her and that he will miss her while he is away and how proud he is that he is going to be a father. but see here there is piece stained with blood. and part of it is missing on this side over hear. my mother never mentioned this letter. nor have i ever seen it in her belongings.

*cringes as the man falls to the floor*

Perhaps she never got it.

*Rathil flinches as he gets struck in the back of the head by a very angry Jericho*

Very funny, Jericho yells at him. Do you really have to try to make the rest of my life as miserable as possible or does it just come naturally for you?

*Rathil puts a hand on his shoulder to calm him down.*

Perhaps later would be a better time to discuss our issue. Your friend needs a companion

*He says pointing to the half elf with the parchment.*

Perhaps this can be something good for both of you. You can help her in this matter and she can melt that cold heart of yours.

*Jericho looks at the half elf and for the first time since he came to the tavern he doesn't have his hood covering his face. As he looks at her he does have a look of compassion in his eyes.*

Rathil, you and I will finish this later

*He says as he sits down next to Alaterial*

*looks at Jericho with a look of bewilderment on her face as he sits*

Is he trying to play match maker?

*to Rathil*
I think that may be the case. but who had it and how did they know i was the one to receive it. my father knew me not for he was killed before i was born. and the stranger who gave it to me knew not the person who gave it to him. just my description and where i would be was all he was told.

*Looks to the half elf and scowls at Rathil*

I don't think so. He is just very very annoying

Hmmm I think you may be right

there is safety in numbers but i grab my bow and shoot an arrow into the corner where and cleric is slapping a barmaid around and using profane laungue to her!

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 05/10/08 07:56 PM

Oh it just tells her how much he loves her and that he will miss her while he is away and how proud he is that he is going to be a father. but see here there is piece stained with blood. and part of it is missing on this side over hear. my mother never mentioned this letter. nor have i ever seen it in her belongings.

*cringes as the man falls to the floor*

Perhaps she never got it.

*Rathil flinches as he gets struck in the back of the head by a very angry Jericho*

Very funny, Jericho yells at him. Do you really have to try to make the rest of my life as miserable as possible or does it just come naturally for you?

*Rathil puts a hand on his shoulder to calm him down.*

Perhaps later would be a better time to discuss our issue. Your friend needs a companion

*He says pointing to the half elf with the parchment.*

Perhaps this can be something good for both of you. You can help her in this matter and she can melt that cold heart of yours.

*Jericho looks at the half elf and for the first time since he came to the tavern he doesn't have his hood covering his face. As he looks at her he does have a look of compassion in his eyes.*

Rathil, you and I will finish this later

*He says as he sits down next to Alaterial*

*looks at Jericho with a look of bewilderment on her face as he sits*

Is he trying to play match maker?

*to Rathil*
I think that may be the case. but who had it and how did they know i was the one to receive it. my father knew me not for he was killed before i was born. and the stranger who gave it to me knew not the person who gave it to him. just my description and where i would be was all he was told.

texasmomof2 would you like to sit with me and delrose