Community > Posts By > dragonyosh

dragonyosh's photo
Wed 05/14/08 10:23 PM
so what you up to?

dragonyosh's photo
Wed 05/14/08 10:16 PM

Spaceman, I think. I have a thing for hygene.

am i your spaceman?

dragonyosh's photo
Wed 05/14/08 10:12 PM
hi

dragonyosh's photo
Wed 05/14/08 09:52 PM

thing to do on a first date?

have a first date!!!

I concur.

i agree

dragonyosh's photo
Tue 05/13/08 09:56 PM

you have 183 friends and want morelaugh laugh laugh

yes because most of them are not on when i am!!!
well it is about to be 182.

y u going to leave me?

u left being my friend because of this silntstnger

dragonyosh's photo
Tue 05/13/08 09:54 PM

well it is about to be 182.

y u going to leave me?

dragonyosh's photo
Tue 05/13/08 09:48 PM

dragonyosh's photo
Tue 05/13/08 09:43 PM
anyone want to be my friend??? need more to talk to about everything!!!!!

dragonyosh's photo
Tue 05/13/08 09:28 PM
what you mean by that question?

dragonyosh's photo
Tue 05/13/08 04:51 PM
sexy back- justin timberlake!

dragonyosh's photo
Sun 05/11/08 09:13 PM

i want rush 2001 with me!!!!!!!

flowerforyou flowerforyou

wouldnt you want to be with me?

dragonyosh's photo
Sun 05/11/08 09:08 PM
i want rush 2001 with me!!!!!!!

dragonyosh's photo
Sun 05/11/08 08:12 PM
good nite all and sweet dreams!

dragonyosh's photo
Sun 05/11/08 11:01 AM
how you doing barbus?

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 05/10/08 10:53 PM

*looks up from her table*

where'd that little hobbit go?

"I am here, Alatariel, sitting on this wonderful chair that Barbus found for me today"

*with all the excitement, Calliope had forgotten what upset her so and begins to swing her feet from the chair like she just found a new home*

maiden what tis thoust name?

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 05/10/08 10:50 PM

Excuse me, Caliope, I couldn't help but overhear your complaint earlier, and I went to the market and bought you something special, *walks to the backroom for a moment and comes out with a new chair that has a step on the side, and sits higher so she may sit at the table more easily.*

*she looks up at Barbus in a soft gaze* "I dont deserve such a precious gift"

*Puts her barefoot on the step to check the sturdiness* *Wondering if this is a trick, but shakes her head and says....Thank you so much and continues climbing onto the special chair...*Smiling with a big grin*
I may not be the nicest person in Sinatorium, but I couldn't sleep knowing that here you are struggling to enjoy yourself here at such a wonderful tavern.

Listen up people, this chair is not a coat rack, nor is it something that will hold your weapons, this chair belongs to Caliope, and if I find one butt that doesn't belong in that chair, I will turn them into a block of ICE.

my fair maiden what be thy name???

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 05/10/08 10:43 PM

well if you need protection i can help and protect you and her from anyone that wants to oppose me
I'm your huckleberry, naw just kidding, my name is Barbus, I am the protection around here anything that gets out of line in this tavern, has to deal directly with me. But, since I cannot be in two places at once, maybe I could offer you a little bit of gold to help me out around here, keeping this place a safe place.

i wouldnt mind helping you barbus i am the dark knight of texas!!! other wise known as maltius
Maltius, I know of that place, about 200 years ago there was an attempt by minor demons to overthrow that land and take it as thier own.

yes and they all feel at my feet and good triumphs over there now!!! i see that evil is rampant here and i am here to help!!!!!!

i have a feeling that we are going to be in for a big fight very soon and some might die very quickly!!!!!!

he probably was the main forces scout so be ready for anything and everything people!!!!

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 05/10/08 10:38 PM

well if you need protection i can help and protect you and her from anyone that wants to oppose me
I'm your huckleberry, naw just kidding, my name is Barbus, I am the protection around here anything that gets out of line in this tavern, has to deal directly with me. But, since I cannot be in two places at once, maybe I could offer you a little bit of gold to help me out around here, keeping this place a safe place.

i wouldnt mind helping you barbus i am the dark knight of texas!!! other wise known as maltius
Maltius, I know of that place, about 200 years ago there was an attempt by minor demons to overthrow that land and take it as thier own.

yes and they all feel at my feet and good triumphs over there now!!! i see that evil is rampant here and i am here to help!!!!!!

i have a feeling that we are going to be in for a big fight very soon and some might die very quickly!!!!!!

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 05/10/08 10:36 PM

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 05/10/08 10:33 PM

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25