Community > Posts By > luciousnikki

luciousnikki's photo
Sat 11/17/07 06:11 PM
lol sorry hunni i have like 46 emails to read so i just ignore a lot of it until i have time. but i'll go look for yours :wink:

"wacks daves diet pepsi out of his hand"

luciousnikki's photo
Sat 11/17/07 05:56 PM
god ur sweet. how did you get so sweet? "hands dave another diet pepsi" im sorry for wasting the other one frown

luciousnikki's photo
Sat 11/17/07 05:41 PM
dont you look at me like that mr! "walks over to dave" do you want me to give you a carpet burn again hunni? :tongue:

luciousnikki's photo
Sat 11/17/07 05:33 PM
what if i want my weight there? "snuggles in closer to daves lips but notices tx come in and quickly jumps up" Hi!! and now shes gone again lol.....

luciousnikki's photo
Sat 11/17/07 05:25 PM
"runs behind dave and tackles him to the ground, holding his face to the carpet"

repeat that again hunni? glasses

luciousnikki's photo
Sat 11/17/07 05:20 PM
"slaps the diet pepsi out of daves hand"

luciousnikki's photo
Sat 11/17/07 04:48 PM
i dunno if i could go through with it? im kind of shy so itd make me feel like i was on a stage or something if two guys were there lol. who knows?

where the hell is dave? id throw shoes but i dont have anymore laugh

luciousnikki's photo
Sat 11/17/07 04:43 PM
oh no he was fine with me, but he did run around pretending to be that really cute guy from the fantastic four, the flame guy? anyway, he tried to fly and broke my coffee table laugh laugh laugh

you should've stayed! i bet the guys would have tag-teamed :tongue:

luciousnikki's photo
Sat 11/17/07 04:37 PM
HEY! how was ur night last night? I was surprised to not find you here with the guys layin all over the floor!!

by the way ive finally decided that dchat is my crush but last night he got a little rough because of the alcohol so im not so sure anymore :cry:

luciousnikki's photo
Sat 11/17/07 04:33 PM
laugh ya i came in here and you two were all sleepin next to each other passed out!! sooo i dunno what happened here last night but it sucks that i missed it!!

luciousnikki's photo
Sat 11/17/07 02:16 PM
Ya I think the boys must be passed out or somethi....YUP there they are on the floor!! "steps over obscure and dchatwin" laugh

luciousnikki's photo
Fri 11/16/07 05:54 PM
lol

luciousnikki's photo
Fri 11/16/07 05:20 PM
hehe you go girl!! "spills her drink" aw crap!!!

thats the best prize of all your right. Im jealous now andrea lol. but happy for you!! :heart:

luciousnikki's photo
Fri 11/16/07 05:18 PM
hi johnnie, why so glum?

luciousnikki's photo
Fri 11/16/07 05:16 PM
ha ha drinker wee! omg im so excited to party tonight!

luciousnikki's photo
Fri 11/16/07 05:12 PM
hehe well youve made it farther than us all! we need to figure out some prizes to give away for the people that have come through with their crushes!

luciousnikki's photo
Fri 11/16/07 05:09 PM
thanx boi *MUAH

YAY andrea!! your probly braver than all of us in here hahaha

luciousnikki's photo
Fri 11/16/07 05:06 PM
LOL tx we need to be friends!! us chicka's have to stick together! :heart:

Obscure you need to share! i'll shower you with kisses?

luciousnikki's photo
Fri 11/16/07 04:53 PM
HEY you get back here mr!!! Haha a few people have actually told everyone their crushes! dont you want to participate? and give me some of that booze, its friday!!!!!

drinker drinker

luciousnikki's photo
Fri 11/16/07 04:35 PM
lol ur so cute dave. im gonna come to cali and see you!!! "packs her bags"

Previous 1 3 4