Community > Posts By > luciousnikki

luciousnikki's photo
Fri 11/16/07 03:01 PM
ya she's ok. i think it was probly an hour after we stopped talking last night. by the way i really appreciate u stayin up talkin to me, my shes so damn dumb sometimes its really irritating bcuz i worry about her. but you definitely made it better for me

:heart:

luciousnikki's photo
Fri 11/16/07 02:38 PM
hi daaaaaaaaaaave love

luciousnikki's photo
Fri 11/16/07 02:29 PM
good to know muscle :wink: :heart:

luciousnikki's photo
Fri 11/16/07 12:45 AM
well thats good! im just happy bcuz this is my first post and it did so well!

luciousnikki's photo
Fri 11/16/07 12:42 AM
LOL hahaha it's ok. its tough hunni

luciousnikki's photo
Thu 11/15/07 11:34 PM
lol ya bry everyone seems to be chicken too!! it's ok tho it was fun for a while haha. i thought it would be really cool and it was!! Ya thats what I thought when I decided to leave him. i really did love him but i couldn't look at him or touch him anymore ya know? :cry:

omg dchat im sorry to hear all of that garbage. ur right it was long!! but i enjoyed the story hunni :heart: well im glad your here because now u can work on gettin to know new and exciting people right? frown smooched smooched

luciousnikki's photo
Thu 11/15/07 11:15 PM
so if you dont mind me asking, why did you decide to join this site? my soon to be husband, i found out he cheated on me several times a few months ago so i broke it all off happy

luciousnikki's photo
Thu 11/15/07 10:51 PM
i know what you could do with me blushing :wink:

we did figure out goofs crush! goof and i are both crushin on eachother and were getting married now!!!

hey pass those chipsdrinker

luciousnikki's photo
Thu 11/15/07 10:46 PM
lol d i luv just calling you that. "sup d". shall we continue on with ur crush?

luciousnikki's photo
Thu 11/15/07 10:39 PM
LOL well that's something important to ponder!!!!

luciousnikki's photo
Thu 11/15/07 10:31 PM
hehe aww *MUAH smooched So what are you doin on tonight?

luciousnikki's photo
Thu 11/15/07 10:27 PM
LOL so im ur crush?

luciousnikki's photo
Thu 11/15/07 10:22 PM
I had to wait soooo long for you to confess!! no one else did!!!

luciousnikki's photo
Thu 11/15/07 10:15 PM
Dont let them get to you hunni, they sound like women that have had nothing but bad luck. And I don't recall you "making a guarantee" that someone would fall head over heels or anything.
Lets go cause trouble else where! :wink:

luciousnikki's photo
Thu 11/15/07 07:27 PM
no i completly understand dchat, its hard for me to find that in a guy as well so i admire that about you. ur very sweet. **** brb im watching my neighbors kids for them and theyre upyawn

luciousnikki's photo
Thu 11/15/07 07:05 PM
bigsmile bigsmile hell ya goof! can I borrow a plunger? "steals one from goof and throws it at d" CLUES!!!

i knew island would win :smile:

luciousnikki's photo
Thu 11/15/07 07:02 PM
Edited by luciousnikki on Thu 11/15/07 07:02 PM
Lol @ shutter guy. it took me so long to find you in that picture but your there! thanx for the clues! .......... :tongue:

d i luv usc, ok we rock. can i get in on some of that fist punch stuff you and goof were doin earlier?? love

luciousnikki's photo
Thu 11/15/07 06:54 PM
Ok I'll go first. He's really REALLY fuzzy..very LARGE..ears..AND he has a Cal hat on...any guesses?

and in case anyone missed the game last weekend....LOL j/k dchat xoxo

luciousnikki's photo
Thu 11/15/07 06:45 PM
"picks up the bunny, shakes it around a little bit and sits it on the couch"

you ok lil buddy?

luciousnikki's photo
Thu 11/15/07 06:41 PM
yay a newcomer!!! no clues?

dchat but i have toes? :tongue: