Community > Posts By > Silentrob

no photo
Sun 04/06/08 11:21 PM
You should try where ever you can. Men that don't bother with you because you have a child (or children) shouldn't mean a sh*t to you. There are plenty of men that would love to be part of a beautiful family, whether it's there own or not. I wish you luck!

no photo
Sun 04/06/08 10:53 PM

just take the shirt off forget the questionlaugh laugh laugh

You do that Tina.... no complaints here ;)

no photo
Sun 04/06/08 10:50 PM
Dentists seem to give better drugs than doctors do... whats up with that?

no photo
Sun 04/06/08 10:48 PM
I'm not dissing this site, but some of the people on here ruin it for the rest of us... I know people think I'm an assh*le because I don't paint pretty pictures of cute little animals and go along with sh*t.... But I have come to a conclusion of the type of people on here... Which one are you?

1) I work odd hours, and look for people out of town that share the same hours as me

2) I am an insomniac, I need to talk to people out of state to keep my sanity.

3) I don't have people skills, so I must pretend to be a player and type myself into love.

4) ??? Make your own...

no photo
Sun 04/06/08 10:39 PM
Sorry Stacy... Hope everything turns up well

no photo
Sun 04/06/08 10:33 PM
Alright.... here is the non-official guide to JSH.

Drinky emoticon=alcoholic
Flower emoticon=I don't have enough money for real flowers
rate my profile=nobody is paying attention to my profile

There will be more in part II...

no photo
Sun 04/06/08 10:22 PM
:wink: baby lol

Ahhhh, funny little pictures.... I missed JSH, SOS.

no photo
Wed 04/02/08 02:59 AM
Whats up!

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 11:17 PM

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 11:12 PM

your were right it does get worse............your really screwed up aren't you?

Yep... pretty much drinker

Darling I don't know that i'd admitt to it..........some things really should remain hidden.........LOL

I don't hide sh*t, sorry.... been there, done that... I had to go out with a bang though, and mission was accomplished drinker

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 11:09 PM
Peace everybody.... it's been a blast drinker

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 11:08 PM

your were right it does get worse............your really screwed up aren't you?

Yep... pretty much drinker

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 11:04 PM
0!!!!!!!!!! Thank you all for keeping me up way past when I should have gone to bed. I hope you all find joy on this site! It really has been a pleasure talking with you all... drinker drinker drinker Beers to you all!

A guy askes his girl friend to marry him and she says yes, so he buys her a new car - a Lamboghini Countach - she loves this car she goes every where in it.

One day she picks up her kids from school, she's got a boy and a girl. As she's driving down the road, a car pulls up in front of her and they have a really nasty accident and she falls into a coma. When she wakes up from the coma there is a doctor next to her and she quickly asks doctor " Where is my son he was really good at football, he could have played for England and been better than Beckham?"

The doctor replies "I'm so sorry, in the accident he lost his leg he wont be able to kick a football any more."

The woman asks about her daughter "Doctor where is my daughter? She was really good at tennis and she could have been the best in the world and won at wimbeldon"

The doctor says "Sorry but in the accident she lost her arms and she
wont be able to pick up a racket any more" She begins to cry.

"Doctor" asks the woman, "How long have I been in this coma?" The doctor replies, " 6 months". "So what's the date?" asks the woman

"April 1st" says the doctor. The woman begins to laugh "So you were jokeing then were you?"

Doctor: "YES.........

they both died in inpact"

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 10:58 PM
Don't worry theres a zero...

Things Men Know About Women

1. ----------
2. ---------
3. ---------
4. ---------
5. ---------
6. ---------
7. ---------
8. ---------
9. ---------

10. THEY HAVE BOOBS.

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 10:55 PM
What do you call a blonde with brain cells?

Pregnant

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 10:53 PM

ewwwww and that is just really mean

It'll get worst... dont worry

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 10:51 PM
A cop stops his police car when he sees a couple sitting on the curb. The chap is laying on his side with his trousers pulled down, the girl has her finger in his *sshole, and she's reaming away with a vengeance.

The cop says, "What the hell is going on here?"

The girl says, "This is my date. When I told him I wouldn't spend the night with him, he started pounding down the booze. Now, he's too drunk to drive me home, so I'm trying to sober him up by making him puke."

The cop says, "That's not gonna make him puke."

She says, "Yeah? Wait till I switch this finger to his mouth."

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 10:46 PM
Q: How many babies does it take to paint a wall red?

A: One, but you have to throw it really hard.

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 10:44 PM
There was a cruise ship that ended up sinking just off the coast of a small deserted island.There where only 3 survivors: 2 guys and a girl. They lived there for a couple of years doing what was natural for men and women.

After several years of casual sex all the time, the girl felt really bad about what she had been doing. She felt having sex with both guys was so bad that she killed herself.

It was very tragic but the two guys managed to get through it and after a while nature once more took it's inevitable course.

Well, a couple more years went by and the guys began to feel absolutely horrible about what they were doing. So...

They buried her.

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 10:42 PM
Two guys are walking down the street and see a dog on the lawn, licking his balls.

One guy says to the other, "Man, I sure wish I could do that".

The other guy says, "Don't you think you ought to pet him first?"

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25