Community > Posts By > Silentrob

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 01:14 AM

I'm too tired to get that. :tongue: Nite all. flowerforyou

Goodnight Shaden drinker

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 01:12 AM

it's fun to play jkes on our kids.

my son had the hiccups and i told him to drink pickle juice...he never forgave me but it was funny

i still want to find a round room and tell a child they have 5 seconds to get in a corner laugh

I love pickle juice drinker with a little vodka drinker

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 01:11 AM

so so bad!!!

You have to admit, it could have been ALOT worst laugh I'm just warming up blushing

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 01:10 AM

anyone hear of their song "I stab people" or "Another love song"

I grew out of ICP... Kottonmouth Kings are still pretty good though

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 01:08 AM
Just some good news ... the fly is dead, but...

I didn't save money with geico sad

What a rip off, $300 more a year than I am paying now? Damn ghecco

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 01:06 AM

ok...rob wins the prize for coming up with the song at this hour laugh

I had to listen to it, it's been awhile. Thank God for Google laugh

Speaking of late night/morning... it might be time for one of my tasteless jokes that offends everybody... just fair warning devil

It was as clean as I can get... I need to warm up a bit devil devil devil

oh no, not a Rob joke!!!
-covers her eyes- :tongue:

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 01:05 AM
A little blind girl goes up to her mum and says, "Mummy, mummy, when will I be able to see?"
Her mum replies "I'll tell you what, I'll take you to the chemist and get you some special cream for your eyes and you will be able to see in the morning."
So off they went to the chemist, got the cream, and went home, all the while the little girl was getting more and more excited at the prospect of being able to see again. Once they got home, the mother put the cream on the little girls eyes, wrapped a bandage around her head, and took her to bed.
The following morning the little girl stumbled into her mums bedroom and excitedly shouted "Quick mummy, take off the bandage so that i will be able to see again."
So the mother slowly took of all the bandages, taking her time, and all the while the little girl was getting more and more excited. Once they were off the little girl said "But mummy, I still can't see."
To which the mother replied,

"April fools!"

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 01:00 AM

ok...rob wins the prize for coming up with the song at this hour laugh

I had to listen to it, it's been awhile. Thank God for Google laugh

Speaking of late night/morning... it might be time for one of my tasteless jokes that offends everybody... just fair warning devil

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 12:53 AM

In two weeks I get to stay in Milwaukee for a couple weeks sick At least they have fresh beer... The "best" from what I heard lol laugh

going to do the laverne and shirley thing????? laugh

We’re gonna do it!
Give us any chance, we’ll take it.
Give us any rule, we’ll break it.
We’re gonna make our dreams come true.
Doin’ it our way.

Nothin’s gonna turn us back now,
Straight ahead and on the track now.
We’re gonna make our dreams come true,
Doin’ it our way.

There is nothing we won’t try,
Never heard the word impossible.
This time there’s no stopping us.
We’re gonna do it.

On your mark, get set, and go now,
Got a dream and we just know now,
We’re gonna make our dream come true.
And we’ll do it our way, yes our way.
Make all our dreams come true,
And do it our way, yes our way,
Make all our dreams come true
For me and you.

Gotta love the 70's laugh

Going there for work... I am trying to get the company to get some contracts somewhere with a beach... Hasn't worked out yet. I got to go to Minnesota a couple years ago during deer hunting season. Yea! Deer running ALL OVER the roads grumble

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 12:45 AM
In two weeks I get to stay in Milwaukee for a couple weeks sick At least they have fresh beer... The "best" from what I heard lol laugh

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 12:43 AM

where is naperville?

30-45 minutes south of Chicago. I just moved back after 3 1/2 years of living in corn field country

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 12:40 AM
nite WB drinker

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 12:40 AM
It's 2:30am, I'm watching a stupid fly buzz around one of my lightbulbs.

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 12:31 AM
Good night drinker smokin

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 12:58 AM
Goodnight everybody. I am signing out. drinker !

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 12:01 AM

Okay, I wont view bananas in the same light ever again. lol!laugh

Especially if they are brown after being on the counter for too many days sick sick sick

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 12:00 AM

trying to figure out my dang website, it wont let me change my account info and its frustrating so i was going to change it over to paypal but crap i had the same problem there.. so i have to call paypal in the morning and see what can be done:angry:

Who is your hosting service?

no photo
Thu 02/28/08 11:58 PM
Edited by Silentrob on Thu 02/28/08 11:58 PM

trying to figure out my dang website, it wont let me change my account info and its frustrating so i was going to change it over to paypal but crap i had the same problem there.. so i have to call paypal in the morning and see what can be done:angry:

huh That has nothing to do with bananas Queen huh laugh

no photo
Thu 02/28/08 11:54 PM
A fellow walked into his doctor's office, complaining that he thinks he might have a tapeworm. The doctor examined the patient and listened to the symptoms. He concurred with the self-diagnosis.

"I want you to come back tomorrow, to start treatment. And bring a banana and a Twinkie with you," said the doctor.

Despite the seemingly odd request, our hero complied, and returned the next day with a banana and a Twinkie. The doctor said, "Okay, now drop your pants and bend over. This is going to hurt a bit." Although leery about the turn of events, the patient dropped his pants and bent over. The doctor peeled the banana and with one deft motion rammed it up the guy's rear.

The doctor consulted his watch as our hero danced around the room shouting at the physician.

"Okay, one minute is up, and we have to complete the second part of the treatment if your truly want to get rid of this tapeworm," advised doctor. Despite the pain, the patient does want to be cured, so complied with the order to bend over again. The doctor took the Twinkie and rammed IT up the patient's rear.

"Okay, tomorrow I want to see you here at the same time, and bring another banana and a Twinkie," ordered the doctor. The now humbled patient, with tears of pain in his eyes, nodded his head.

The following day, the same routine ensued. First the doctor rammed up a banana, waited exactly one minute, then rammed up a Twinkie.

And the next day, and the next day and the next!! Every day UP went a banana, wait one minute, then UP went a Twinkie.

After one full week of treatments, the doctor finally said, "Well, tomorrow is the LAST day of treatments. I want you to bring in a banana and a hammer."

"Not a Twinkie?" asked the very frightened patient, trying to imagine what a hammer was going to feel like. "Nope, a hammer," confirmed the doctor.

The last day the doctor said, "Okay, you know the routine." So the man drops his pants and bends over. UP goes the banana. The doctor looked at his watch and picked up the hammer.

One minute passed. Then two minutes. Three. Four minutes pass.

Suddenly a little head poked out of the patient's rear, "WHERE'S MY TWINKIE?!"

WHAM! SPLAT!

no photo
Thu 02/28/08 11:49 PM

y0y0y0 whuddup in huur glasses
hahaha, what's goin on everyone ?
Flirty glasses
Rob, you have a new name... i'm callin you Bor flowerforyou
Thump thump thump, that's the sound you gonna make when i push you outta bed smooched
Sassy, scratch scratch hahaha laugh

You are insinuating I am boring? :angry: grumble

Refer to banana post ^^^^^^^^^

well, you're not entertaining me...