Community > Posts By > dezent

dezent's photo
Mon 07/25/11 12:52 PM
Edited by dezent on Mon 07/25/11 01:33 PM
Who among the two is your favourite for 2011 fifa world best player of the year; Is it
C. Ronaldo of Real mad or
Messi of Bacelona?????

dezent's photo
Mon 07/25/11 05:17 AM
Three boys were bragging about their fathers, "i have the most famous father", the first boy said, "he is the town engineer".
The second boy was to be outsmarted "your father reports to my father. My father is the town mayor," he said.
The third boy stood up and said: both of your father kneel before my father. He is the parish priest.

dezent's photo
Mon 07/25/11 01:59 AM

how can a true child of God overcome the temptation of this world????

The journey in this world is full of temptation, i guess that's why God sent his only begotten son to this earth inorder to teach us how and why we must be holly.
After his exit, his disciple wrote a manual which is the bible for the xtian. So every child of God must study this manual every day and put into action what they have read.
Secondly, a good xtian must be prayerful.
God said "pray without reason".

dezent's photo
Sun 07/24/11 03:48 PM
I read an article sometimes ago given the definition of love. But i was surpriced when i read that "love is a virus, it affect human system and corrupt human hardware".
Do you accept that Love Is a virus or you have another definition for Love?

dezent's photo
Sun 07/24/11 03:33 PM
Communication is the key to a successful relationship.
How do you say I Love You to your spous; is it by given her lovely cards, invite her/him for a lunch OR what?

dezent's photo
Sun 07/24/11 01:43 PM
I'm not talking about prophesy but reality.
With what is happening in your environment, social life e.t.c, can you predit what will happen in the next twenty years?

dezent's photo
Wed 07/20/11 02:21 PM

My right hand is better than most women I've been with, nobody can **** me like I canlaugh

Sorry your story is the worst i've ever heard about woman.