Community > Posts By > Ashly

Ashly's photo
Sun 05/05/19 03:39 AM
Hungry and sleepy due to oversleep..

Ashly's photo
Sat 05/04/19 06:00 PM

the one thing stopping me from being an MMA fighter is my mom because she's unsupportive

How old are you?
I think your old enough to decide for your self.
You said shes unsupportive ,prove that you can be an MMA without her support.
Its your dream ,its what you want to do right?

End of the day youll always have this regrets full of what if's ,when you dont take that step forward.

Ashly's photo
Sat 05/04/19 05:45 PM

I feel like not even God loves me which is why my life is such a waste

Dont think of it like that.He loves you . Because your still breathing, every breath you take comes from him,you have chance to change so grab that chance

Ashly's photo
Sat 05/04/19 05:45 PM

I feel like not even God loves me which is why my life is such a waste

Dont think of it like that.He loves you . Because your still breathing, every breath you take comes from him,you have chance to change so grab that chance

Ashly's photo
Sat 05/04/19 03:25 AM

I do need a woman in my life because I feel lonely I feel like if I do find someone I can fall in love with me and have my own family I won't feel alone and for once in my life I would actually feel happy

You are never alone , God loves you.
Dont rely your happiness to others .
It has to start within yourself .

Ashly's photo
Sat 05/04/19 03:11 AM

1 I want to be an MMA fighter
2 there's nothing I can do
3 I have none
4 is everything im a complete failure
5 I want to be champion
6 no because no one supports me not even my own mom

Whats stopping you from being an MMA fighter?
Its not true that theres nothing you can do,as long as you are breathing then you can do alot.
You want to be a fighter then fight to change your life ,your probably down right now feeling empty alone like the world doesnt go as you want ,well buddy youll never reach what you want if you dont get up and fight to change your future for the better.

You can only be a champion when you aim to be a champion ...

First set an attainable goal.
Small step at a time.

I also get bullied when I was young,heck even up to now.

I lost confidence i became a loner i locked up my self , i cant withdraw from an atm because im scared,i cant even go to a fastfood counter or a restaurant and order food alone and I was 16 then.

My siblings teases and decided not to accompany me they said if i want to eat i have to order for my self or wait till we get home.

It was not easy. But i tried first i withdraw in the atm machine . When i was able to do it alone i practise ordering food it was hard my first try i went in and out of the restaurant not less than 5 times the guard was already looking at me then finaly i got the courage to step up and order in the counter.

That small step with practise helps me.

Be determined to do what you want that you know you can do.

Do what you can act on and not what you think you can act on.

Ashly's photo
Fri 05/03/19 10:51 PM
I get bullied most of the time either friend or co worker

Ashly's photo
Fri 05/03/19 10:35 PM
Who speaks his mind ,can communicate ,
Sweet gentle and tough, willing to compromise but most of all a guy who believe in God

Ashly's photo
Fri 05/03/19 01:52 PM

I actually did go to school to get my certificate as a group fitness instructor but it's not something that I really want to do in life I just did it because I felt like it was easy

1.What do you want to do?
2.What can you do?
3. Do you know your strength?
4. Your weakness?
5. What is your goal?
6. Do you have a plan to achieve your goal?

Ashly's photo
Fri 05/03/19 01:29 PM
Chocolate

Ashly's photo
Fri 05/03/19 01:24 PM
Welcome Moz.

Ashly's photo
Fri 05/03/19 01:12 PM
Avengers end game

Ashly's photo
Fri 05/03/19 12:53 PM
Only watch tv for the news like 1 hour a day if I get home in time to watch it. :)

2 Next