Community > Posts By > chris83

chris83's photo
Fri 12/05/08 05:57 AM
thanks for the advice everyone. I'd like to say that I do try my best to verbaly express my feelings, it never seems to come out right though. Like from my mind to my mouth something is lost that makes what I say less meaningful.

In between the dates and gifts, I try to make mutualy agreeable plans, or just carry on casual conversations. I do freely tell the woman I'm with that I love her, and I try not to be too clingy or needy.

The gifts and spending money are not the only thing I do, and I dont do them all the time, I do those things on special occasions, so that it feels like a special moment. Or at least I try to.

Again, I appreciate the responses. I know I'm not perfect and that I've got to work on myself.

chris83's photo
Thu 12/04/08 04:09 PM
At times I have a hard time expressing my love for a woman with my voice. And so I try my best to make the woman in my life happy; sending flowers and cards, paying for dinner and gas. I dont send gifts all the time, I try to make it a special thing, to show that I really do care. I try my best to be compassionate and understanding, yet none of this helps me keep a woman.

So the questions I have are; Am I doing all of this wrong? Should I replace my affection and caring with harsh words and an over whelming feeling of displeasure? If I want to stay in a relationship am I supposed to be an out right jerk all the time?

I try to be a nice guy, but it seems that there is no room for nice guys in relationships these days.