no photo
Tue 11/20/07 08:06 PM
Thanks

no photo
Tue 11/20/07 08:04 PM
Hi there! Pretty new to this site.

no photo
Sun 11/18/07 08:09 PM
Ty Girlie, Im on the verge of dumping!!!

no photo
Sun 11/18/07 08:05 PM
So Right Gypsy! TY

no photo
Sun 11/18/07 08:04 PM
Ty Catchme, You know what you are talking about girl. There is so much more I want in life and he cant provide that for me. I really want to move on. I told him this. He says hes here to save me from the real world,,the onliners who lie about themselves...funny!

no photo
Sun 11/18/07 07:58 PM
It really sucks. I feel he just uses me because I work,have home, cook for him, etc. He does do some things, I have given him deadlines. I just dont always stick to them. My fault! TY

no photo
Sun 11/18/07 07:56 PM
I agree with you> TY

no photo
Sun 11/18/07 07:55 PM
Thanks for the reply. He never wants to leave when I tell him to. He starts crying like he is a young child. He says we have 3 years. I tell him "of what". Theresahappy

no photo
Sun 11/18/07 07:45 PM
I have been with a guy for 3 years and I am tired of him not working. He works paint jobs with his friends whom own there own companies. He is 53 and irresponsible. He is a charmer who says he adores me and loves me to pieces. Problem is I dont feel that way any longer. He always promises he will get a full-time job,but he sounds like a broken record. I told him that he needs to move out before December. I care about him. I just feel he must have some mental issues that prevent him keeping work. He is an awesome painter, He just dont help me financially at all. Bummed out. Everyone tells me I deserve better.