Community > Posts By > williambrss

williambrss's photo
Fri 12/30/11 01:13 AM
thank you! I hope...

williambrss's photo
Fri 12/30/11 01:05 AM
besides art , music... movies... ohh my God im boreing i didnt put hot sex or something :((

williambrss's photo
Fri 12/30/11 12:59 AM
HEHE mmm was that almost a tease

williambrss's photo
Fri 12/30/11 12:51 AM
Hi im not from Toronto but im also looking for my lady. those things you are looking for I think I have but they have to be shown not promised. You are beautiful! you deserve no less! and you will get im sure!

williambrss's photo
Fri 12/30/11 12:41 AM
as long as you want momma to take care of you a child you will be.

williambrss's photo
Fri 12/30/11 12:35 AM
I mean singer dancer drawer painter sculpter. any really, I dont get out much and talk to fellow artist would be big plus for me to find that in a woman because I think we would have lots to converse about often. I have other interests too.

williambrss's photo
Thu 12/29/11 11:11 PM
I would love to meet a great female artist

williambrss's photo
Sat 07/04/09 05:53 AM
THANK YOU MINGLE 2 ! I OWE FINDING MY SPECIAL LADY TO YOU!! WITH GWEN BY MY SIDE ANYTHING SEEMS POSSIBLE! TWO YEARS AFTER WE MET HERE AND WE ARE VERY HAPPY AND JUST LOOKING TO THE FUTURE AND HOPEING OUR SUCCESS RUBS OFF ON ALL OF YOU!!AND TO GWEN: I LOVE YOU DEAR ! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !

williambrss's photo
Sat 07/05/08 09:31 PM
Hi everyone! I'd just like to say thanks very much for the blessings and support! If you ever chatted to Gwen you surely know I'm a lucky man! T:smile: :smile: hanks again and God bless you all!

williambrss's photo
Fri 07/04/08 08:06 PM
love np Gwen! anything that makes you happy makes me happy!!!!smooched

williambrss's photo
Fri 07/04/08 07:40 PM
:heart: What can I say ? I feel very lucky to find Gwen! She's amazing just the best person i know or would ever hope to meet!!!! I love her sooooo much !!! If you ask her she'll say that I keep her going but I'm the real lucky one!!!!