Community > Posts By > Amorwm7

Amorwm7's photo
Thu 01/24/08 11:36 AM
I am not christian but the point is that your peers have provider you with days and hours of different view points but to tell you the truth. I do not think it was for you but for the motion of the trend in sharing truth. SO the post where to show you that you already knew the answer and wanted the attention of masking your true intentions and needs. Well if you want to get technical, narcisism. so I go on and give you a full analysis and
diagnostic coding?

Amorwm7's photo
Thu 01/24/08 11:29 AM
truth has no price. this theory earned this person a noble prize and being utilized in the school systems of higher education around the world. Moreover, solving the questions asked preserved in time and space of yesteryears. Gee, it should cost 500.00 (T). same principle of giving, regardless of institution.

Amorwm7's photo
Thu 01/24/08 11:18 AM
these are my thoughts as it my religion. i figure you will not respect my words and probably needed help. Maybe you respect scientist more than your peers. I live this stuff ever day. But if its my words you need to assist you with you making up your mind, then i will pray for you. Egun fun mi ni ire, Egun fun mi ni alafia, Egun Fun mi ni ifa, egun mi ni ilera, egun fun mi ni iwa-pele...WILL.

Amorwm7's photo
Thu 01/24/08 10:55 AM
check this out on you tube:Uniting Waves: Intro to Grand Unified Theorem GAGUT 1/5

Amorwm7's photo
Thu 01/24/08 10:38 AM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Amorwm7's photo
Thu 01/24/08 10:31 AM
http://www.geocities.com/igala1/

Amorwm7's photo
Thu 01/24/08 10:30 AM
http://www.geocities.com/igala1/

Amorwm7's photo
Thu 01/24/08 10:21 AM
Edited by Amorwm7 on Thu 01/24/08 10:22 AM
Even truth reaches those that are unable to hear

Amorwm7's photo
Thu 01/24/08 10:17 AM
read the following

Grand Unified Theorem: Discovery of the Theory of Everything and the Fundamental Building Block of Quantum Theory by Gabriel A. Oyibo
$75.00 Used & New from: $69.95

as it is one step above Estien 's theory, Darwinism, Plank theory, theory of everything from nothing. etc. Dr Oyibo states he received this knowledge from yoruba Edlers of africa. elders who practice IFa and whose ODU via divination is practiced. checkout IFA FA in web. and traditional IFA. Tony's smith page

Amorwm7's photo
Thu 01/24/08 10:10 AM
Edited by Amorwm7 on Thu 01/24/08 10:12 AM
read the following:

Grand Unified Theorem: Discovery of the Theory of Everything and the Fundamental Building Block of Quantum Theory by Gabriel A. Oyibo
$75.00 Used & New from: $69.95

as it is one step above Estien 's theory, Darwinism, Plank theory, theory of everything from nothing. etc. Dr Oyibo states he received this knowledge from yoruba Edlers of africa. elders who practice IFa and whose ODU via divination is practiced. checkout IFA FA in web. and traditional IFA. Tony's smith page

Amorwm7's photo
Thu 01/24/08 09:40 AM
Earth Bond philosophies

Amorwm7's photo
Thu 01/24/08 09:30 AM
Alafia to community,

I want to take this opportunity to respond to some of the post in motion. As I thought, the concept of IFA is misunderstood and Misplaced. I am not surprised as to the western conditioning and tolerance for Earth philosophies. My intent is to create a community in new England, besides other Ifa forms of practice that already encompassed an element of what IFA is. I am glad that some of what is not was partially summarized but IFA foundation does not teach traditional Ifa (not a forum to debate this point) neither does many of Ifa practice in the Diaspora. The lineage that my baba’s comes from is Ode Remo, Ogun State, ijebu rain forest. Who hold wisdom dating back 70, 000 yrs and with it have the complete Odu Ifa as proscribed by Orunmilia our prophet. Our goal is not through magic or rituals, or readings ( a complex system of odu ifa) which does play an important role when proscribed to proper divination, but an attainment of balance through AWE PELE. My intent again is to build community via elders in Earth bound practices via IFA. Community is one of the premises of Ifa. So beware of what you read and not to mistake with Santeria, Lucumi, Candomble, Vodun etc, which combine IFA, Catholicism, Cogo, European mysticism. The Yoruba have their own language, which incidentally 30 % Hebrew, which also proves the inter/intrapersonal relationship with Earth Cultures. Ifa Fa web site gives an illustration, Yoruba Medicine another, Cultural Expression and of course my Baba site to which I pay homage to and whose words I have used below to summarize Ifa ..WILL

Odu and the Ifa Concept of History -
The Historical Record
by Awo Fa'lokun Fatunmbi
A Yoruba proverb says we become who we are by standing on the shoulders of those who come before us. From the perspective of traditional Yoruba culture, remembering those who come before us is a sacred obligation. Each generation takes responsibility for passing foreword the wisdom of the past. In most earth-centered cultures, meaning those cultures that make an effort to live in harmony with nature, dissemination of ancestral wisdom is the foundation of the methodology used to guide children along the path leading to maturity and self-understanding. In psychological terms, modeling heroic behavior initiates the journey towards self-discovery and individualization. The effective completion of this journey carries the possibility of making each one of us a revered ancestor in the collective memory of our descendants. This potential is reflected in the bond of between grandparents and grandchildren. In Yoruba this bond is called ife, which is commonly translated to mean love. I suspect the word has a broader connotation related to the word ifa. If ifa means the wisdom inherent in Nature, the word ife suggests the expression of that wisdom in everyday life. Ifa teaches that everyone is born a good and blessed person (omo rere). As elders we make sure our dependants internalize this message so it continues to inform future generations.
Ifa says we come to earth to make it a better place for those who follow us (ire aye). Based on the Yoruba belief in atunwa (reincarnation), future generations include our own return to the earth we have previously helped shape. This cyclical process is the foundation for both Ifa ethics and the Ifa view of history. The cycles of birth and rebirth on a personal level are reflected in the movement between creative expansion and destructive contraction that characterizes the traditional African view of history.
Prior to the emergence of colonialism, historical accounts of past events were expressed in mythic terms. Myth views history as a cycle of re-occurring events based on universal principles that forever appear, disappear and re-appear. Myth teaches transcendent spiritual principles that can be applied to the unique challenges of each succeeding generation. Earth-centered myth is based on the belief that all of humanity is inter-connected and inter-related. It expresses the metaphysical idea that living in harmony with Nature results in benefit for the individual, the community, the global village and the environment.
Post-colonial myth is rooted in the idea of linear progression and is deeply influenced by the Darwinian concept of "survival of the fittest". In this world-view history is a sequential progression of events leading to greater degrees of "progress". The idea of progress is defined as the increased ability to use technology to "control" nature. Those who create the most effective technology for exploiting natural resources are considered the "fittest" from the Darwinian perspective. According to this world-view the fittest are entitled to "privilege" to ensure the continued linear progression of history. Myth based on this perspective supports the notion that some people are "better" than others. Consequently there is little attention given to the idea of personal growth and development. History written from a linear perspective places emphasis on "Divine justification" for acts of greed, exploitation, and conquest. In Western academia the Darwinian approach to history is described as "objective" because it tends to exclude references to God. The re-occurring message of Divine justification becomes an unspoken assumption and remains fixed in the consciousness of Western culture as long as it remains effectively unchallenged.

to cont. WLL

Amorwm7's photo
Thu 01/24/08 01:14 AM
I am a student of IFa and will be iniatied into IFa soon and a priest of Obatala. I want to utilize this site to establish community in New England. If you study santeria, Lucumi, I reserve this to Tradional IFa more so than Ifa practiced in the diaspora

Amorwm7's photo
Thu 01/24/08 01:10 AM
Traditional Ifa. Utilizes one of the most elaborate system of divination that I-ching is based on. DId you know the computer is based and mathematic tretragram. see Ifa fa in googles or Awo Center. I will be happy to answer questions on IFa, odu and method of divination based on 256 odu.

Amorwm7's photo
Thu 01/24/08 01:06 AM
the story you maintioned above it not oldiest. You need to look at religious history beyond Christinity which is only about 2000 yrs. Look into other tradional wya of life for answers. ALso look at evolution from a systemic view point than a linear one who purpose in only to progress, etc, Estien theory which recently have been replace by the theory of everything by a Nigerian scientist who was given these truths by IFA edlers of Nigeria. THis scientist is being challenged know because he being black and overcoming evolution theory of everything coming out of notthing. What happened to the Eypitian and African truths? I beleive these provide a better encounter of cration and evolution.

Amorwm7's photo
Thu 01/24/08 01:00 AM
I study tradional Ifa which in the town of Ode Remo, Ogun state, ijebu rain forest, we have 70 ,000 yrs of oral tradion and utilizes a system of divination. We believe in the big band and evolution but have one GOD and hundred of energie (consciousness) of GOD (Oludumare). I will give detail if requested on creation story and scientific basis thereof. Google Ifa FA for a start. WiLL

Amorwm7's photo
Fri 01/18/08 02:18 AM
EVERYONE CAN GET A DATE. THE QUESTION SO BE: WHO IS WORTHY OF DATING ME? i THINK YOU MAY GET A BETTER RESPONSE. YOUR FIRST RESPONSE SOUNDS LIKE A VICTIM WITH INSECURITIES AND i SEE YOU AS FAZANATING. love

Amorwm7's photo
Thu 01/03/08 11:04 PM
i am looking to date. i am fun whitty and resourcefull

2 Next