Community > Posts By > kearbey75

kearbey75's photo
Sat 12/15/07 12:28 PM

YOU PERVERT -SLAP-grumble noway :angry: mad explode huh

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh "OH" now that's funny, sorry, had to let it out, "O" hi Sprouse

kearbey75's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:51 AM

I have found with the past guys I have dated they have all been with cheating girls and then their insecurities about that comes off onto me.. I have never cheated in my life although sometimes i wish i would have.. and for the person who said I have a certain type that is not true.. I dont always go for looks but as it turns out the best relationship and the love of my life that did have ended up dying serving our country.. maybe I am just looking too hard trying to find someone that makes me feel like he did or maybe Im just not ready to start dating again.. i dont know
you just answered your question, mabe your not ready, dont try so hard, look for friends, love will come in time, im single and happy.

kearbey75's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:43 AM

Ok, so I am 22 soon to be 23 I have a great job that I make very good money at, I have an amazing family and phenominal friends, A cute house that I bought with my sister and a car or two.. I am pretty, fun to be with, easy going, loving, not needy, girly but not prissy.. and I love to go to sporting events and have cold beer every now and then and I am really happy . BUT! I can not find one guy that is decent.. I dont know what the hell is going on or what is wrong with me .. can anyone offer any insight as to why these guys seem so great and then turn out to be a trainwreck of problems once I give my heart and try to get involved?

~~~Tammy~~~~
well you must remember, not everyone has lived a perfect life, life is hard, especialy when you make a few wrong turns in it, you are a very attractive girl, so there for you should be careful out there, there are allot of men who will want to be with you for your appearance, and not you. those men are called DOGS, it sounds like you have your sh#t together, dont let anyone ruin that for you, and good luck.:wink:

kearbey75's photo
Thu 12/13/07 09:59 PM
Edited by kearbey75 on Thu 12/13/07 09:59 PM
erica

kearbey75's photo
Thu 12/13/07 09:58 PM
hi Amy, welcome bigsmile

kearbey75's photo
Thu 12/13/07 09:57 PM
Jerid

kearbey75's photo
Thu 12/13/07 09:54 PM
Edited by kearbey75 on Thu 12/13/07 09:55 PM

Yeah... I"M THE ONE in the wrong place......
hey girl, whats up
ok so im a happy double clicker.

kearbey75's photo
Thu 12/13/07 09:54 PM

Yeah... I"M THE ONE in the wrong place......
hey girl, whats up

kearbey75's photo
Thu 12/13/07 09:53 PM
take

a greezy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray

kearbey75's photo
Thu 12/13/07 09:47 PM

is that an El CAmino with a monte carlo Grill? i could be wrong nice car, ah im straying from the subject
haha! its an 84' dodge rampage

kearbey75's photo
Thu 12/13/07 09:41 PM
Edited by kearbey75 on Thu 12/13/07 09:46 PM

Dont know if this thread was done before...if it has..sorry..dont shoot me! noway But i thought I would do it anyway!!laugh

Is it wrong to date a good friends ex? If not, what is a reasonable amount of time before they are "fair game"?

If you think it is wrong, what is your reason why you feel this way? Any stories/ opinions?happy

P.S No this has nothing to do with me!!noway noway Just curious!:wink:
my opinion, i think if you even thought about dating your good friends ex, then you were never her / his friend. ive had allot of my friends f#ck on my ex wife, after we split up, thats when i realised they where not my friends, SORRY! but i wouldnt f#ck on or date my friends exes, thats just wrong.
but however it aso depends on the sercumstance, i was with my wife for 8 years, there was allot of feelings i had for her.

kearbey75's photo
Thu 12/13/07 09:22 PM
come on people, ya know im the hottest, hehe!!:wink:

kearbey75's photo
Thu 12/13/07 08:15 PM
well go ahead and post some, or if youd like, send the jokes to me, and ill send you some back, ill be right back, gota give the computer up for a few min.

kearbey75's photo
Thu 12/13/07 08:10 PM
yea, i have a bunch too, but every time i post any, no one really looks at them, so i gave up.
and there not boring jokes, there pretty funny.i just think sometimes every one is caught up seeing how cute, or hot they are.

kearbey75's photo
Thu 12/13/07 08:04 PM
Edited by kearbey75 on Thu 12/13/07 08:05 PM
thats funny, laugh laugh laugh laugh
i think i would choose to just be happy.bigsmile

kearbey75's photo
Wed 12/12/07 02:10 PM
at the moment, anything strong will do.

kearbey75's photo
Wed 12/12/07 02:07 PM

my advise for you would be to kick back relax and enjoy this site, look for friends only, a lover will come in time, forget about bozo and just move on, your a very pretty woman, plenty of fish in the sea, so dont let this guy get to you.
Just take your time, remember friends before lovers. good luck hun.flowerforyou

thanks kearbey
not a problem sweetie!:wink:

kearbey75's photo
Wed 12/12/07 02:01 PM
my advise for you would be to kick back relax and enjoy this site, look for friends only, a lover will come in time, forget about bozo and just move on, your a very pretty woman, plenty of fish in the sea, so dont let this guy get to you.
Just take your time, remember friends before lovers. good luck hun.flowerforyou

kearbey75's photo
Mon 12/10/07 11:33 PM
9:wink:

kearbey75's photo
Mon 12/10/07 12:17 PM
first step would be to get a photo, trust me it helps allot, they like to know what there talking to, post more than one photo if you can, and just be your self, have fun and relax, youll find her, good luck, and welcome.drinker

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25