Community > Posts By > angelus1226

angelus1226's photo
Sat 10/20/07 08:42 AM
that was just too beautiful for words.

angelus1226's photo
Mon 10/15/07 06:27 AM
It makes perfect sense to me. The problem for some of us women, is in finding a man that just wants to date one woman. I mean if you can talk the talk, that's great. But can you walk the walk? Say what you mean and mean what you say, lol. If you can do that, you'll have to start beating the women back with a stick, lol.

angelus1226's photo
Mon 10/15/07 06:23 AM
that is very romantic. the strawberry wine is a nice touch.

angelus1226's photo
Mon 10/15/07 06:16 AM
A man willing to do all that, deserves the world, and all that his lady can give him in return. Unfortunately, a man like that is hard to find.

angelus1226's photo
Mon 10/15/07 05:55 AM
I respond to all emails. If an email gives me the creeps, I would just tell the person ty for their interest, and wish them luck in their search. Unfortunately, in rare occasions, the person will not get the hint, and get even creepier. At which point they wounld have to be blocked. But I have yet to meet anyone like that on here.

angelus1226's photo
Sat 10/13/07 06:21 AM
I believe in the idea of love and that it's out there. He just hasn't found me yet. I'm done laying my heart out for him to stomp on. If he loves me, he has to be bold enough to tell me, and actually mean it. And not just in the middle of some fantastic sex. He has to mean it the morning after, when my hairs all a mess. When I'm sick and looking like something the cat dragged in. When I'm hobbling by his side with a cane. I want to know that I'm still as attractive to him then as I was without it.

angelus1226's photo
Sat 10/13/07 06:00 AM
I like to believe that mine is a success story. I found an absolute gentleman on here, and if things turn out how I hope we will stay friends and become even more. I thought for the longest time, that guys on here or any other dating site were all talk and no action. Thankfully, I was proven wrong. It's out there, guys and dolls, you just have to want it bad enough not to give up.

angelus1226's photo
Sat 10/13/07 05:36 AM
Well, I'm a NY woman, and I know I'm not rude. When someone emails me, I respond. And it's not true that it's hard to find women from NY to meet and date. It may take a while, but if you're patient it will happen. A friend of mine who is from NY is going to have a have a very good chance with a woman on here from NY. That's if he's as sincere with her in person as he is on here and over the phone, lol. Perfect proof, guys and gals, not to give up. It's out there, you just have to want it bad enough.

angelus1226's photo
Tue 08/15/06 10:55 AM
I totally agree Kay. If u have one but not the other, it's not so
wonderful. Eddie Murphy once said "I can't be makin love to no funny,
cock-eyed b*%ch". They can have the personality but if they're butt
ugly, it just won't work out. If they r hot, but have no personality,
they have no chance, lol.