Community > Posts By > Alpana

no photo
Sun 12/25/11 03:23 AM
Instead of wanting a gal, Go to a Marriage Counselor.
Don't ruin your marriage by seeking temporary pleasures.

no photo
Sat 12/24/11 12:37 AM
A Merry Christmas to all. May your life be filled with Happiness and Joy

no photo
Thu 12/22/11 11:20 PM
If you come across any such profile report it to the moderators... Don't talk crap about indians on a world forum. Edit ur post...
No wonders u r lonely...

no photo
Thu 12/22/11 10:06 PM
Hey I read your profile and was wondering why u wanna hide yourself from da world... But then after a lot of serious thought, I realized.. Irrespective of how much we curse our society, we still have to live in that society.
I hope things change :(
I'm sure u'll find a match soon

no photo
Tue 12/20/11 10:35 PM

:D* helo friend it seems you are not serious what you want to say. This is a fully crowed place .No one here you if you are crying like this except me.I have also tried like you but I gain negligible result.If you really want to gain some thing then you have to stay in constistance and try to post more healthy and friendly subjects.
WISH YOU BEST.

It is you who sound like a Cry Baby.
Its democracy, we'll post whatever we feel like, why don't you mind yourself...

no photo
Sun 12/18/11 03:19 AM
rofl rofl

no photo
Fri 12/16/11 01:59 AM
Ooops you got da wrong section.
This is "Help with using Mingle2"

no photo
Fri 12/16/11 01:49 AM
Edited by Alpana on Fri 12/16/11 01:50 AM
All nice guys are either married or gay.
I don't think they are in da race to catch gals, to finish LAST.
A lot of women prefer a boyfriend with tight abs and a harley davidson... But will marry someone simple, caring, understanding & stable.
Nice Guys aren't racing to finish last...

no photo
Fri 12/16/11 01:19 AM
@iam4u - I LOVE YOU BABY

no photo
Fri 12/16/11 01:15 AM
Poor Me ! I can't have a tattoo made. Lemme think, wat else can i ask for. Hmmm...Something in Pink

no photo
Tue 12/13/11 09:02 AM

I recently reported an inappropriate behavior.
Is there a way to find out what action
was taken.
Not that i care......just curious !

All actions taken, or not taken, are
considered private.

Thanks Soufie.
I'm glad mingle keeps it private. Its always better to Forgive & Forget.

no photo
Mon 12/12/11 02:30 AM
I recently reported an inappropriate behavior. Is there a way to find out what action was taken.
Not that i care......just curious !

no photo
Thu 12/08/11 06:54 PM
laugh Just made my day....

no photo
Tue 12/06/11 10:35 PM
There was a time, when oldies used to dress up like santa and distribute choclates & gifts. I think wit every step towards technological advancement.. We're becoming less human. Our spirits are dying.
I wish... Things change :(

no photo
Sun 12/04/11 09:08 PM

santa is a scam..hehe

Oh come on pilot. Sants is happiness and joy

no photo
Thu 12/01/11 01:13 PM
I'm not much of a TV person, but i would vote for.....(after a lot of thinking) "Sasural gendha phool"
da worst is "big boss" so much drama

no photo
Thu 12/01/11 12:33 PM

Hilarious !!! BUT THAT'S NOT TRUE....
You gotta cute kid :smile:

He says he has no children in the profile.

Another one of his threads discussed that he was interested in 3 women. When he described them, they were all quite frightening. I guess he picks horrible women, then complains about horrible women and tries to pretend they are all like that.
uh-uh if i were you, i wont judge him. Everything he just posted is true. No offence plz

If you were me, you would know that everything he just posted is not true, and you would know it intimately. And if you wouldnt judge, I wonder why you seem to endorse his judgement of all womankind. It looks like it was meant for a bully's humor.

Its a sort of pacifier for men who dont understand women, or have anger for women when they are not happy with their disrespectful treatment of women. None taken. I know you dont really know better.

klc now you're being mean. Sometimes i say nasty things abt men because its fun, but that doesn't mean i hate men. Don't judge him plz :)
and i don't care wat his profile reads, it still is a cute kid (mwah)

no photo
Thu 12/01/11 12:32 PM

Hilarious !!! BUT THAT'S NOT TRUE....
You gotta cute kid :smile:

He says he has no children in the profile.

Another one of his threads discussed that he was interested in 3 women. When he described them, they were all quite frightening. I guess he picks horrible women, then complains about horrible women and tries to pretend they are all like that.
uh-uh if i were you, i wont judge him. Everything he just posted is true. No offence plz

If you were me, you would know that everything he just posted is not true, and you would know it intimately. And if you wouldnt judge, I wonder why you seem to endorse his judgement of all womankind. It looks like it was meant for a bully's humor.

Its a sort of pacifier for men who dont understand women, or have anger for women when they are not happy with their disrespectful treatment of women. None taken. I know you dont really know better.

klc now you're being mean. Sometimes i say nasty things abt men because its fun, but that doesn't mean i hate men. Don't judge him plz :)
and i don't care wat his profile reads, it still is a cute kid (mwah)

no photo
Thu 12/01/11 08:21 AM
Wine... Lots and Lots of Wine...

no photo
Thu 12/01/11 08:06 AM
No Offence. I think its the Vibe u get from the person.
Majority of women, atleast the ones i know, think like that..... and yes off course, statistically men have a bad record at doing selfless favors.