Community > Posts By > Toast2Happiness

Toast2Happiness's photo
Sat 07/23/11 12:21 AM
love the one you're with, as that old song goes. But if you find yourself still alonelooking through the window.....waiting for love to find you......on a dating site..................................

We need to gather ourselves up and actively find the one we have been looking for.

Toast2Happiness's photo
Sat 07/23/11 12:12 AM
flowerforyou Hi.

Toast2Happiness's photo
Fri 07/22/11 10:33 PM
Join 2 other datin sites. Wait for your New" soul mate calls you to set up your next "date". Works for me

Toast2Happiness's photo
Fri 07/22/11 08:25 PM
drinker flowerforyou To You as Well!

Toast2Happiness's photo
Fri 07/22/11 07:44 PM
Hi! Not a big wine drinker-even though I live in Sunny California! But I've found a fantastic way to make wine a bit more user friendly.

Just take the leftover wine-red-white or blue...pour into a pitcher. Half to 3/4 the way full is great. Add to that 1/2 club soda and 1/4 or 1/3 strawberry/banana juice. OMG. Pour into tall chilled glasses. This is the Ultimate Wine Cooler!

Toast 2 Happiness!

Rebecca

Toast2Happiness's photo
Mon 07/11/11 05:30 PM
Stink breath, bleeding gums, furry tongue---that's a helluva lot worse than my 90 minute walks. As for tooth loss-most of that is preventable. Fake teeth, veneers or whatever-that's great! I am talking about meeting someone for a date sight unseen, and they have bright red gums and rotted teeth.

My mom used to say-you know what's important to a person by what they spend their money on. If people can buy IPads, XBoxes, Plasma TV's-latest cars, clothes, etc. they could invest a little bit in their mouth. Now. If they don't care about oral hygiene-find someone who will accept a gnarly mouth. Just like some guys accept my 40D chest and a round, curyvy bottom. Everybody has a different criteria.

Sorry. YOU like what YOU like. I like what I like.

Toast2Happiness's photo
Mon 07/11/11 12:41 PM
I walk 3 times a week for 30 minutes. Every week. Not just once in a while. I also work in an industry that is physically demanding. Personally, i like the way I look physically.

Now, to your question. Poor oral health care has been linked to heart disease, anemia, and a few other disorders that you will find on the internet. These assertions are written by oral healthcare experts.

Everybody has their preference for what is important to them. For you it is their body. For me, I prefer a person who cleans their teeth-flosses-uses an oral rinse-sees a dentist at least once a year. They don't have to look like something out of a magazine. In fact, they can be downright homely. Just as long as they have a good grill. CLEAN TONGUE, CLEAN GUMS, BRUSHED TEETH.

What's wrong with that?

Toast2Happiness's photo
Sat 07/09/11 10:36 PM
I look like a taller version of Helena Bonham Carter!

Toast2Happiness's photo
Sat 07/09/11 10:33 PM

is it freakin possible 2 find love here or what?? people please, help a chick out....

Honestly, true love cannot be found online. People need to meet the "old-fashioned" way- e.g. face to face. No matter how much dribble drabble, sexting/texting goes on-it cannot replace the human touch.

Smmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmooch.. Lotsa luck. I feel you. But this online stuff inevitably leads to a lot of disappointment.

Toast2Happiness's photo
Sat 07/09/11 09:49 PM

I love the name! I am a Cougar! Why? Seems the only guys attracted to me are half my age-ten years younger-etc....!!! The only thing I don't like is being a teacher....gets old quick!!!!!!!! Other than that, being a Couger has it's benefits....flowerforyou :heart: smooched love :tongue:

AMEN!!
I kinda like em in their 30's more adventurous, yet have already grown up (well most of them)

You have a beautiful, youthful Spirit about you!flowerforyou

Toast2Happiness's photo
Sat 07/09/11 09:46 PM
Ok. I am a voluptuous, cury woman. I am a size 14 na will probably not be a size 4 anytime soon. Though I'm full figured, I'm not fat.
I have really good teeth. Excellent home & dental care. At the risk of sounding like a *****....is it too much to expect a man whom I am communicating with to take care of his teeth?

Oral hygiene is as important- as important as OVERALL health care. People who don't floss, brush or rinse are very scary. Sorry to offend, but I believe a PERSON should exercise oral cleanliness.

Online dating is fun. But if a guy/gal have poor oral health care-it seems to errode feelings fast.

Thougts?

Toast2Happiness's photo
Sat 07/09/11 09:14 PM
I love the name! I am a Cougar! Why? Seems the only guys attracted to me are half my age-ten years younger-etc....!!! The only thing I don't like is being a teacher....gets old quick!!!!!!!! Other than that, being a Couger has it's benefits....flowerforyou :heart: smooched love :tongue:

Toast2Happiness's photo
Fri 07/08/11 09:46 PM
I used to live in Oregon years ago. You should have not trouble meeting a woman there. Hope you enjoy this site. Nicest I've seen so far. Welcome.

Toast2Happiness's photo
Fri 07/08/11 09:34 PM

Hi. Errr.....kinda embarrased to ask about this, really. Lol. Just that, my sex drive is always sky high. Not in a pervy way. I just get like it anyway. Is it normal for a woman?

Wow. Me too. But it seems guys are too lazy (no libido) or they're internet pervs. Whatever happened to being "real"?

Toast2Happiness's photo
Tue 07/05/11 08:34 PM
Everything is wrong with my love life! I went on a date with an idiot yesterday. Then 2 weeks ago a guy from my neighborhood asked me to marry him. Problem with the guy who proposed is that he has very bad oral hygiene and seems mentally unstable.

Then there are the lazy daters. You know the type-couch potatos. They're only interested if it involves texting.

I need help too!:cry: embarassed

Toast2Happiness's photo
Tue 07/05/11 08:15 PM
I went on a date with a guy I met on another site yesterday. He made some bigoted remarks about other people. I turned to him and asked what did he think I was. He said you're Native American. I said my mother is full blood, but my father is Black/French Creole. He said he doen't believe in dating outside of his race.

Due to my light complexion, and eye color-he must've thought I was White. Very sad in this day and age.

Toast2Happiness's photo
Tue 07/05/11 08:10 PM
Nice place. So far.

Toast2Happiness's photo
Tue 07/05/11 08:08 PM

Welcome to the site, hope you do have fun indeed.

Thank you! And here's a Toast2Happiness!

Toast2Happiness's photo
Tue 07/05/11 08:05 PM
flowerforyou

Toast2Happiness's photo
Tue 07/05/11 08:03 PM
A little Angel. :heart: