Community > Posts By > CoreyJames88

CoreyJames88's photo
Sat 11/24/07 02:39 PM

Maybe I'm just the type of woman that men sleep with, not the kind they fall in love with. I mean, unless I act like a total slut (which only happens when drunk and is VEEEEERY rare)they ignore me. What is it about me that makes every other woman so much more worthy of an honest man than I am? I know this sounds really depressing, but I just want to know what I'm doing wrong so I can fix it. For the most part I'm usually pretty confident, I'm kind to everyone, I speak my mind, I'm very eclectic so no man will EVER be bored with me in their entire life.... I mean, just look at all my 'faces' in my pictures... they're all different sides of me. Ugh, this game of love is difficult and I'm tired of playing.

**** its sad...ive tried looking for a nice date in Auburn where I live and all I find is people wanting random hook-ups...yea its not bad but Ive gotten bored of it. Im sick of the ****-and-leave ****. Id like something more solid you know? But You seem like a great person. I wish the best of luck to you! :-D