Community > Posts By > maxwellpa01

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 07:12 PM
This guy apparently needs God in his life. Do you need to see everything with your own eyes to believe it? -- Well, I don't. And, most especially, Who I am to question anything about God Himself? -- Who are we to question anything about God? And I am blessed that I feel the way I do about God. How do I describe God: All Powerful, All Knowledgeable, Always Present. May God be with you, buddy! You do need God in your life. I will pray for you.

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 06:56 PM
I agree with chef Sean. Have been trough the same thing as him....No matter how nice I was with my ex, she never appreciated it...I let her go hoping that she will realize one day how good and nice I was to her....My heart was hurt so much and my trust was bashed so many times that I don't even know if I will ever be able to say "I love you" to a woman anymore.

Most women are evil but necessary.... We still need them even if they can be evil huh? ..... As far as marriage is concerned.....Marriage seems to be a business nowadays in the US.... It's all about money...materials, property....Not the way God wanted it....And the reason why so many relationships have failed is because, one, those people do not have God in their lives, and two, most of those (evil) women out there value physical appearances more than inside values or qualities. As a result, the marriage or relationship will fail because the exterior beauty those women value so much cannot and could not ever prevail over inside values.

I certainly know that I will not change my way because of the way some evil women have acted toward me. I will continue to be nice because that's the way God makes me and that's the way I am. I will certainly be prudent and cautious. Thus, we all need to be prudent and very observant. Observing changes throughout a relationship is very important because that's where the break up starts. Most of us (men) fail to see those changes throughout the relationship and, as a result, at the end, when those changes have been implemented, the worst of the damage has already been done and someone's heart has been broken. -- Pay attention to the last sentence...."When a woman leaves you, the day that she says it's over is not the day she left you." She had already left you a few weeks or months ago even if she was there with you physically.

no photo
Tue 11/27/07 06:18 PM
where are you from