Community > Posts By > JaceKnows

JaceKnows's photo
Tue 08/19/08 11:45 PM
"Pressure Drop" - The Specials

JaceKnows's photo
Mon 08/18/08 02:04 AM

I don't live with my parents, don't have an apartment, and I'm not rooming with a buddy. I have a house and a mortgage and I pay property taxes. I mow the lawn, I vacuum the carpet, I cook dinner, lunch & breakfast. I take the garbage out. I pay the electric/gas/cable/water/insurance/phone bills. I've found a lot of women, while impressed with this, don't want the "finished product". I have found a lot want a guy they can mold or shape into this pattern. One they can "train". That's not really me.

Dude, that is so true! I can't find a woman that just takes things in stride.

Once a person gets out of College or just starts life relationships take some time to get rolling. Everyone I seem to find, if they're not trying to re-prioritize my life to fit their's then they're trying to take every waking minute of my time. Slow Down!!

Single here because I can't seem to find someone that doesn't have EVERYTHING all figured: From Date one they're trying to plug me into what their image of the American Dream is without considering mine.....

See, I knew it wasn't JUST me... lol

JaceKnows's photo
Mon 08/18/08 02:03 AM

Train???? I dont want to train anyone!!! I want them already housebroken and trained!!!laugh laugh

LoL You're funny, Gypsy. You're an exception to the rule (around me, anyway).

What happened to the one you lost??? Did she pass away?huh

Yes.. sorry I didn't make that clearer. )=

JaceKnows's photo
Mon 08/18/08 01:41 AM
Caught a Bob Saget stand up act back in 1988 when "Full House" was just breaking. He was great and totally filthy.

I never looked at "Full House" the same after that.

JaceKnows's photo
Mon 08/18/08 01:37 AM

I'm single. The exact reason as to why escapes me. I think it's an amalgam of factors that all add up to maybe a "reason".

As a single father, I have a different outlook than a guy without kids. But as a single father WITH custody of his son, that's a whole other ballgame that a lot of women I've met don't even bother to figure out how to deal with.

I don't live with my parents, don't have an apartment, and I'm not rooming with a buddy. I have a house and a mortgage and I pay property taxes. I mow the lawn, I vacuum the carpet, I cook dinner, lunch & breakfast. I take the garbage out. I pay the electric/gas/cable/water/insurance/phone bills. I've found a lot of women, while impressed with this, don't want the "finished product". I have found a lot want a guy they can mold or shape into this pattern. One they can "train". That's not really me.

I lost the one I loved a few years ago. While I've obviously gotten on with life, I think in some ways I subconsciously block people from getting close to me by using the memory of her as an excuse, or -in some cases- as a reason. I've been told by some very good (female) friends that not a lot of women can handle such a relationship at a fairly young (mid 30's) age. I think this is the real issue of the ones I've listed. It's one I am working on getting better at dealing with.

JaceKnows's photo
Sun 08/17/08 11:43 PM
"Oh, oh! Controversy here, Bob, as the Russian judge has taken a whole point deduction from Derek's score for his technique! And what's this? The French judge is staging a protest??"

JaceKnows's photo
Sun 08/17/08 11:30 PM

miss you much.....

Awwww! (= flowerforyou Nighters!

JaceKnows's photo
Sun 08/17/08 11:14 PM

You did??

Uhm, ya, i sent you im's that never got returned....

Wow, cool! I am totally flattered you missed me! (I'm glad it's not one-sided! (=) What IM's did you send? <looking around> Never got any!

love :heart: love :heart: flowerforyou Lilly flowerforyou :heart: love :heart: love

JaceKnows's photo
Sun 08/17/08 11:06 PM

im in school to be a nurse. so my intelligence reigns out above how well i can use grammer. i need to know how to treat a patient more than i need to know how to create the perfect sentence when i type.

You're doing pretty good! Much respect to you. Nursing isn't easy. Good luck in nursing school, and keep doing what you're doing. Seriously. (=

JaceKnows's photo
Sun 08/17/08 11:04 PM

JASON, I'M SO ANGRY WITH YOU...NO CONTACT FOR HOW LONG.... SOOOOOOOOO ANGRY.

I think it's been since the end of May? That's when I got down here. Sorry. I've been working almost 14 hours a day to get this new hotel open here in Florida. Last few weeks, have had more time and everything is up and running, so I came back. I left a "goodbye for now" forum posting thingy, but someone musta said something bad in it cause when I checked a few weeks ago, it was removed..lol

Sorry Lily. If it's any consolation, I missed ya'll very much..

:heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

**sniff sniff**...ok then...missed you too....

You did??

JaceKnows's photo
Sun 08/17/08 11:03 PM

JASON, I'M SO ANGRY WITH YOU...NO CONTACT FOR HOW LONG.... SOOOOOOOOO ANGRY.

I think it's been since the end of May? That's when I got down here. Sorry. I've been working almost 14 hours a day to get this new hotel open here in Florida. Last few weeks, have had more time and everything is up and running, so I came back. I left a "goodbye for now" forum posting thingy, but someone musta said something bad in it cause when I checked a few weeks ago, it was removed..lol

Sorry Lily. If it's any consolation, I missed ya'll very much..

:heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

JaceKnows's photo
Sun 08/17/08 10:47 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

JaceKnows's photo
Sun 08/17/08 10:46 PM
I'd venture that the downfall of grammar and syntax started circa 1994 when AOL introduced their IM service...lol

It might be completely shallow of me, but if someone writes using only one letter for a word, blows off vowels entirely, or cannot form a logical thought without spoon and a bottle of vodka, I won't even bother responding.

Standards? A "grammar nazi"? Snobby? Call it what you will. We've all seen those pictures on the internet of funny signs and misspellings on marquees and windows. Personally, they aren't all that funny to me. . . <sigh>

JaceKnows's photo
Sun 08/17/08 09:47 PM
Your momma's so fat, you need to take a train and two buses just to get on her good side.

JaceKnows's photo
Sat 08/16/08 10:22 PM
Mutual Match! It's what all the cool people are doing!

JaceKnows's photo
Thu 08/14/08 09:48 AM
Phil McCracken

JaceKnows's photo
Wed 08/13/08 09:43 AM
There's no real definitive answer to this. You can ask 100 people, and you'll get 100 different responses.

It also depends on what KIND of music you want to play. Guitars are like cars. Any car can drive you from here to there, but there are sooo many different kinds of cars. Same thing with guitars. All guitars play music, but there are soooo many variations on HOW you want them to sound.

Personally, my favorite is my Fender Nashville Telecaster. I've had it now for two years, and it has rapidly become my favorite "everyday" guitar.

However, I own two Les Pauls, a few Ibanez's, and one Paul Reed Smith.

Acoustic, nothing beats my beloved Takamine acoustic-electric. Gibson acoustics are wonderful, but expensive. Same with Martin (although Martin makes a few wonderful acoustics for under 700.00.).

Remember that, too. Guitars are expensive. Start simple, learn as you go, and ask a lot of questions. Good luck! (=

JaceKnows's photo
Wed 08/13/08 01:03 AM
That.....is a totally awesomely cool picture! (=

JaceKnows's photo
Wed 08/13/08 12:23 AM
Welcome to my world... now. (=

JaceKnows's photo
Tue 08/12/08 11:49 PM
"Normal" spelled backwards is "lamron".

Discuss.

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25