Community > Posts By > lvalwmn2

no photo
Thu 12/08/22 05:38 PM
Thank you for not letting me vent and be very ummm:grin:adiment to our values as a NATION!!!! I was almost going to be very rude to those that have not a clue to what it actually mEANS!!! It's like saying in a very small way that someone can just come into your home!!! And do as they please!!!! Much more complicated but the same point!!!! You build it and you make the rules!!! You BUILD I T!!!!!!!

no photo
Sat 11/05/22 05:09 PM
Hmmmm?? Sounds like a dictator in the making!!!! Women beware!!!! :grin:

no photo
Thu 10/06/22 05:48 PM
It doesn't matter how much truth you show Tex!!! She is already brainwashed by the Left!!!!!! No need for me to throw truth 🥧 in her face but her rebuttals remind me of a Charleston Heston movie that shows this as there UTOPIA to REAL life and absolutely no idea how to deal with Barny and SpongeBob in the real world!!!!no wonder they NEED a fkn "other"thing!!!!! To go shopping with :joy:🤣:joy:🤣:joy:🤣:joy:🤣:joy:🤣 absolute DOLTs If you don't like what I see then ..... MAN UP!!!!!! I decided out of being a gentleman to not even mention the pic :grin:

no photo
Fri 07/01/22 05:02 PM
Yep!! New age brain in motion!!! Lolololololol :joy:🤣:joy:🤣:joy:🤣

no photo
Mon 06/27/22 07:34 PM
L LMAO :joy::joy::joy::joy:. MONEY!!! Simple :grin: have a great day and best of luck!!

no photo
Thu 06/09/22 06:14 PM
LMAO :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: all I can afford for a comment :grin:

no photo
Wed 04/13/22 06:35 PM
LMAO :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: ummmm no further comment needed lolololololol :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

no photo
Tue 04/05/22 06:01 PM
Lol,buy a pen and a piece of paper and write it down until you memorize it, step #2 burn said piece of paper :grin: good luck

no photo
Fri 03/11/22 08:09 PM
Wish I knew you years ago :kissing_heart: you are veryummm special If I May say :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

no photo
Fri 03/11/22 08:01 PM
LMAO :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: !!!! Jerk off!!!! Why would you put your life in danger!!!! That is absolutely an unbelievable question !! "When in doubt!! Leave it out!!!!!

no photo
Mon 03/07/22 06:20 PM
I would love to read a reply from the blind audience because evidently and HONESTLY! I don't want to be...say that my feelings are umm!!! From being raised in a different time yet have been with different cultures and "shades of where people are from" I honestly myself Only go with how we as a couple or even a date react to each other's company!!!! Honest question for everyone replying and a very good question you asked, although I see "you"? Have yet to reply to any of your questions!!!! Also a signal to me!!!! :grin:

no photo
Wed 02/23/22 07:14 PM
Without being brutally honest!!!!! :disappointed_relieved: You need serious help!!!! You should to a counselor or at least a very good friend!!!! I will hope you do :kissing_heart:

no photo
Tue 02/08/22 05:51 PM
From your heart about what you want to book about :blush:

no photo
Tue 09/07/21 08:34 PM
LMAO :joy::joy::joy::joy: I can only say!!!! Go try to make a believer of there GOD try and stomach your hatred against non believers of your belief system that it is honored to kill your wife because another man raped her!!!! Let alone stone her to DEATH!!!!!!! ? And not even to mention the fact that the believers of there FAITH are to be wiped off the face of this planet with NO regard of their way of life!!!! ??????? BTW!!!!! It's no concern to you WHO MY GOD:grin::grin::grin::grin: is to you !!! I am a VERY PROUD.!!!!!!!! MORSO !!!! After all your god has given this planet???? I see now my ancestry should have been a little more VIGILANT about SOME THINGS :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved: your religion has MURDERED MILLIONS for absolutely No Reasonable explanation!!!!!!! Please explain!!!!! your DEATH Bible to me!!!!!!!!

no photo
Sat 06/05/21 04:46 PM
I meant to say I never said you were doing that but possible he thought so because honestly!!!! Every single last "person" I have dealt with here has been either fake or a scammer :disappointed_relieved:!!!!

no photo
Sat 06/05/21 04:43 PM
Possible he realized you were just scamming him!!?? Always two sides to every story!!!!

no photo
Mon 05/24/21 01:47 PM
Lolololololol :joy::joy::joy: your on a site with 99.9 percent faaaaaake profiles of women!!! Get used to it sorry to say!!!

no photo
Fri 01/29/21 05:23 PM
If it's that good of a kiss and long... well both,no brainier :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::grin: just enjoy the moment and go with it :blush: