Community > Posts By > KristenJJ

KristenJJ's photo
Sat 07/02/11 09:04 AM
Edited by KristenJJ on Sat 07/02/11 09:06 AM
Congrats!

My advice (I am a single mom of twin boys) is definitely patience with yourself and trust your gut as was said before.

Also, make sure you are taking care of your needs while taking care of Colton. You have to be in good health and doing well to be the best mom you can be.

And yes it is ok to ask for help! Its great that you have a good support system. Also, they do grow up SO fast... you turn around and wonder... "Where did the time go???" So try to enjoy the time while he's little...

You'll get frustrated, scared, you'll panic over things that later you'll laugh at, you'll cry, you'll giggle with him (once he can), he'll amaze you, you'll feel joy....parenting is an amazing journey, a rewarding journey, but sometimes a roller coaster ride... LOL

You'll be great!

If you ever need support or have a question please message me anytime.
~Kristen

KristenJJ's photo
Sat 07/02/11 08:57 AM
Edited by KristenJJ on Sat 07/02/11 08:58 AM
Yes, Men please answer this. I am sure a lot of us women out here would love your answers.

~K~

KristenJJ's photo
Fri 07/01/11 08:33 PM
I dont know if there are ANY good MEN in AZ left anymore... I have really been wondering lately. Most of the really great men I am meeting live in Europe or somewhere else in the states. Maybe I need to give a lot more thought to travel and relocation if the right guy comes along.

A lot of you are giving the men here in AZ a really bad rap. No offense to my friends here on the site (you know who you are)who are good men and are really looking for good women and don't think children are a bad thing. Bugmouthga...if you want send me a message and I will send you a few profiles of some good guys I have talked to in AZ... they weren't good matches for me...but have been good friends. Maybe you'll have some luck? Let me know if you'd like to take a look?

~K~

KristenJJ's photo
Wed 06/29/11 07:39 AM
Thanks for the tips. I will definitely look for more pictures to add and will join in on more forums as soon as I can.

I appreciate your help
~Kristen

KristenJJ's photo
Tue 06/28/11 03:17 PM
I agree that you could add what qualities you are looking for in a woman... other than that I think its a great profile... and I don't think you need any extra pictures. I love the one you have.

Welcome!
~K~

KristenJJ's photo
Tue 06/28/11 03:01 PM
No offense to the other two ladies but I think....for what you are looking for (an intimate incounter) your profile is great. You are being honest about what you want, your picture is hot, in my opinion, and you gave a lot of interesting information about yourself... if there is someone out there looking for a hook up ... I don't see anything you need to change about your profile to get their attention.

My advice is always be honest and real. People will either like you for yourself and want you for you or not...

You asked how you look for an asian? I think thats a strange question too... I don't really think about that when I look at someone... but to be totally honest...I did stop to think about it, and I don't usually find asian men attractive. I already said I think you look hot. So there you go. Take my answer for what its worth.

:smile: Hope you find what you are looking for...

~K~

KristenJJ's photo
Tue 06/28/11 10:30 AM
Hey all!

I just joined and wondered if anyone has any comments about me and/or on my profile? (Especially from any men in AZ but all comments welcome) ;)

And I'm also just looking around/getting familiar with all the forums and the site itself.

See you around :smile:

KristenJJ's photo
Tue 06/28/11 10:23 AM
Hello everyone! Just looking around and getting familiar with the site.

See you around... :smile: