Community > Posts By > Goldibat

no photo
Mon 08/22/11 11:01 PM
I have seen alot of profiles but it looks like noone is actually using this website. The ability to show who looked at your profile and who you looked gives an impression of how often people use their account to look for others.

Do women actually try to use this website to meet others or just to post themselves on another website just to attract attention?

no photo
Tue 07/12/11 02:26 PM
I find it really weird everyone talks about the definition of a nice person. A person is made from his actions and nothing more. For me personally, I like helping people out and is willing to step down from something to let another person go. Many people believe that is a nice person and maybe it is, but I also do many other things too. I enjoy playing games and boardgames so I can be competitive, and sometimes selfish when I want to get my food done first because I am in a rush.

A person is not just "nice" for the rest of their life. They are individuals who have years to discover themselves and more to follow.

Nice can also be considered a type of morality so being nice means the opposite of mean so hurting people and creating negativity are not what a "nice person" does.

no photo
Tue 07/12/11 02:17 PM
Using the internet and maing friends online is a very wierd feeling. People can come and go whenever they want, and you can never tell what is going on. Chances are your friend had just given up on this website, or something happened that needed him to leave the site. Do not take it personally, if you were his friend then chances are he didn't mean to forget you and just got caught up in the moment. Just move on and enjoy meeting new people instead.