no photo
Fri 11/30/07 01:08 PM
I never have.

no photo
Wed 11/21/07 05:44 PM
if you say so....

no photo
Wed 11/21/07 05:24 PM
iraceslowcars --- I might but you have your email box set up as to where I cannot email you the link!

no photo
Wed 11/21/07 02:47 PM
I put my picture on my profile initially. One day I was at the local WM and there stool another person that was on JSH and it kinda creeped me out. That is why I don't have a picture on here. I have one and have shared it with one person. No one else has asked to see the picture. I am not a ugly woman! laugh

no photo
Wed 11/21/07 02:15 PM
I agree. You post a profile. Find others who seem to be attracted to you. Then there is some flaw that evidently turns them away.

I have always said there have to be "normal" people on here because I am on here. Sometimes I think the others in my age category have definately not made it to "normal".

I think I like it here, but already have had someone be less than honest. If that is all I have to look forward to on this site, then I might as well delete the profile now. That is SAD!

no photo
Sun 11/18/07 05:25 PM
I am an Indiana BBW. I hope there are some nice men who like us on here!

no photo
Mon 11/12/07 03:49 AM
Long hair is ok with me as well. If the man's hair has a tendency to be oily, he might want to consider cutting it though.

no photo
Sun 11/11/07 02:54 PM
I am a new to this site. Just wanted to say HEY!!

1 3 Next