Community > Posts By > honest gal

honest gal's photo
Fri 09/24/21 07:33 AM
I'm going to say work on your profile. The bio is too much and it's all over the place.

Then try sending out messages to the ladies you're interested in. Don't use those canned Mingle pick-up lines. I would never reply to someone who sent me one of those. Those people go on my block list. Send an actual thoughtful, clever, articulate message. If someone replies back, message back and forth for a while. Don't ask for her number right away. Wait and see if you have things in common, if you're able to have an interesting conversation. Then move on to phone/text/whatever. Talk to each other until you both think it feels like time to meet up for coffee or lunch or whatever.

This is just MY opinion. Others might feel differently. Good luck to you!

You are right dear:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

honest gal's photo
Fri 09/24/21 07:31 AM
From my opinion I think one should first consider settling down, and be sure its going to workout before losing virginity.

True loosing virginity is not aproblem the problem is the person who will break ur virginity is he real to and accept after the act or just misusing u???

honest gal's photo
Fri 09/24/21 07:27 AM
I had my wedding and family in Europe, logical as I am European.
And no, we didn't meet via this App, don't think it existed then :)
And yes, if I am to get with a guy again, it'll be in Europe with a European man, preferably from my country. I don't have the desire to 'shop' elsewhere for a man :)
I secretly dream of having an outdoor wedding and handfasting in Scotland :heart_eyes: but that's also within Europe.

Wow nice to hear that wishing u all the best which app did u meet him let me know

honest gal's photo
Fri 09/24/21 07:24 AM
i don't understand why people accuse me of sleeping around , especially when there is very little sleeping going on .
thankfully my last g/f got it and , since snoring was a huge ssue , we agreed on separate rooms ... the bedroom in her house and the other at my house .... worked just fine !!! thats living together .... apart !!'

Hahaaaaa better for both

honest gal's photo
Fri 09/24/21 07:23 AM
The only reason I see for that is if the men snores really loud.
Apart from that, if a man wants to sleep alone, even occasionally, he's not for me. I love going to sleep together and waking up together.

True my dear snoring will keep me off:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil: