Community > Posts By > blueeyes2000

blueeyes2000's photo
Tue 07/31/12 01:32 PM
Yes, everyone knows everything online is the truth!

blueeyes2000's photo
Tue 07/31/12 01:31 PM
BLAH

blueeyes2000's photo
Tue 07/31/12 03:51 AM

Someone with big beautiful eyes and a pretty smile. Someone like blueeyes2000.

like...why?
she's not good enough for you, huh buddy?

OOh, shot down again! I swear, other women have all the luck!

I joined because I was asked too, and had loads of fun joking in the forums a few years ago. I quit coming on here for awhile, and recently started coming back on. It's not what it used to be, but there are still some awesome, twisted, funny people around.

blueeyes2000's photo
Tue 07/31/12 01:58 AM

I have never understood these nice guy threads.
Why would anybody want anything else but a nice guy?

I think some people are whiners,lol

blueeyes2000's photo
Mon 07/30/12 06:18 PM
What are you trying to say?

blueeyes2000's photo
Mon 07/30/12 06:10 PM
Good luck!

blueeyes2000's photo
Mon 07/30/12 06:03 PM
Sing to you

blueeyes2000's photo
Mon 07/30/12 05:59 PM
OH GOODY!!! A topic on clothes!!

I can talk about this for hours, in fact I found the most awesome shoes I want now

blueeyes2000's photo
Mon 07/30/12 05:45 PM

When people become totally emerged in self-pity they walk around with a lot of anger inside of them. (At least this is how it seems to me anyway.)...Anger is one of the stages we have to go through during the "grief process." But if we get stuck in anger and self-pity we can create "hell on earth" for ourselves. (And "hell" for the people around us!) This is how I feel anyway...Some people sure seem to cling to their anger and self-pity for "dear life!" And they get mad (and furious) if they think someone is trying to "cheer them up!" They've lost the ability to put things in perspective...Right after my husband died I called my 2 best friends. (One friend is my cousin.) I knew they would "feel" for me and comfort me and "shower" me with love...But I also knew that we'd find something to laugh about (too) by the end of our long conversations...They helped me see that I still "existed" in my own "right" even though my husband was gone. I still had a "self" and things to "say" and a sense of humor despite my "huge loss!".. Of course I still had tons of tears left to cry and all kinds of feelings to "work-through" during the long "grief process." But I had the "power" to "rescue myself" from the "depths of despair" before things got too "bad!".. I didn't want to become totally emerged in anger and self-pity and ruin my life. (I know my husband wouldn't want me to do this either!) Sorry to go on and on!

Don't aplogize, you have nothing to aplogize for.
Sometimes just talking or writing about things really helps.
On July 28th was my husband was gone 16 years. I spent most of the day on here posting and making no sense at all..I mean more than usual!I noticed some of my posts sounded a bit bitter, but again misplaced anger. But people on here just took in stride and didn't judge me, even though they had no idea it was his anniversary.
Thats the good thing about M2 you can ramble on and on and nobody careslaugh

Or they just ignore you,people do that too me a lot...even in real life.....or they just tell me to stop talking so much, LOL

Seriously though, sorry to hear of your sadness. I can't say I know how you feel, because I've never had that. Hope you are doing okflowerforyou

blueeyes2000's photo
Mon 07/30/12 05:28 PM
Edited by blueeyes2000 on Mon 07/30/12 05:29 PM

I have always been told that when somebody is ill or going through a bad time ,that you can never go wrong by letting them know you care and will be there for them.
However it has been my experience lately that it isn't always true, that showing you care and reaching out can be misconstrued as something else.
What are your thoughts on this?

I think some people, going thru a hard time, confuse their feelings. I think under normal circumstances, that people see it for what it is, but when things are hard or stressful, they pick up on things that aren't really there.

That makes sense .Something like when somebody dies there often is misplaced anger toward somebody else.

transference, I think it's called

blueeyes2000's photo
Mon 07/30/12 05:23 PM

I don't think I attract a certain type....I have a hard enough time attracting men periodlaugh

Didn't you have a couple of marriage proposals in a thread not too long back? :tongue:

They just wanted me for my money,lol:tongue:

blueeyes2000's photo
Mon 07/30/12 05:19 PM
Edited by blueeyes2000 on Mon 07/30/12 05:21 PM
dang photobucket

blueeyes2000's photo
Mon 07/30/12 05:15 PM
I don't think I attract a certain type....I have a hard enough time attracting men periodlaugh

blueeyes2000's photo
Mon 07/30/12 05:11 PM
Some people actually divorce the same person 3 times

blueeyes2000's photo
Mon 07/30/12 05:10 PM
Tater tots

blueeyes2000's photo
Mon 07/30/12 05:05 PM

The man should. In fact, men should be in charge of everything!

Oh you're a catch flowerforyou

thank youflowerforyou

blueeyes2000's photo
Mon 07/30/12 05:05 PM
laugh

blueeyes2000's photo
Mon 07/30/12 04:59 PM
Blah......single

blueeyes2000's photo
Mon 07/30/12 04:58 PM
Um, noooooo, mine aren't that big and they are actually the same size,LOL

blueeyes2000's photo