Community > Posts By > allinoell

allinoell's photo
Thu 10/02/08 07:46 PM
it's merely going...... I thought I'd come back to the forums and find some old friends.....

How are you sweetie?

allinoell's photo
Thu 10/02/08 07:44 PM
a bad penny...... hahahahaha there's no such thing. My penny jar is FULL of all kinds of pennies and they are gonna buy me a new pair of shoes!!!!!

unfortunately, I'll admit, my day has been quite awful. but it's almost over, so that's good. you know I'm looking for relief when I come back into the forums.... it's been a long time, yet tonight, Im like EVERYWHERE!!!!

so you got a fire goin? some cider? what are you up to ?

allinoell's photo
Thu 10/02/08 07:42 PM
bless your heart.... I remember you , do you remember me? LadyLiz I mean?

allinoell's photo
Thu 10/02/08 07:39 PM
((((((((PAT)))))))))waving
you sweetie.... how are you doing? I'm lonely and was hoping for company. and here you are!!!!!!!!

allinoell's photo
Thu 10/02/08 07:38 PM

ugly reject room..... finally some place I feel at home.....
there are only beautiful ppl here. This room is for ppl who were rejected from the ugly rooms

awww I feel bad now. you're absolutely right.

allinoell's photo
Thu 10/02/08 07:33 PM
hey goofball, what's up..... can I add some input..... I've had a few crushes on here.... it's HARD. People are far away, or just don't feel the same...... it's HARDDDDDDDDDD.

allinoell's photo
Thu 10/02/08 07:30 PM
OK LEPERS..... come on out...... I'm needing company in a bad way.....

allinoell's photo
Thu 10/02/08 07:29 PM
ugly reject room..... finally some place I feel at home.....

allinoell's photo
Thu 10/02/08 07:28 PM

It has been better than the last pres debate.

Hey poison drinker flowerforyou my sweet friend....
It's hard to take, but you're right, better than the last debate

allinoell's photo
Thu 10/02/08 07:20 PM
Hey there Hoov... welcome to the new Mingle2..... we're good people , I'm sure you'll fit right in!flowerforyou

allinoell's photo
Thu 10/02/08 07:15 PM

Seriouly, I find queen Latifa to be quite attractive. And just because a woman is not tall and skinny doesnt make her less beautiful.

and bless you DDejon, people like you make it easier for people like me to get along on this site.

allinoell's photo
Thu 10/02/08 07:13 PM
Hey Kyle..... I'm a sexy curvy woman, or so I hear.... but I don't blame you at all if my physique doesn't fit in your satisfaction range..... at least you don't disrespect women, at least I've never heard you disrespect ANYONE. I'm happy to wait for the man that likes my curves, and still feel fine with guys who like the smaller body types.......and hey there Kyle how ya doin?flowerforyou

allinoell's photo
Tue 09/30/08 08:03 PM
I'm gonna have to go rest my eyes too.......

THANK YOU PAT for letting me know he was on... even though I'd of come looking for you anyway!!!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOX
:heart: flowerforyou tongue2 smile2

Night Geezer!!!!!!!!!!!

allinoell's photo
Tue 09/30/08 08:01 PM
Oh missed that... he's gone..... but isn't he doing great Pat?????? I'm sooo proud

allinoell's photo
Tue 09/30/08 07:58 PM
I could not be more proud of you Steven D. You are kicking some MAJOR ass here.

AND ,.... I was just looking at my MYspace page, and found a comment you made on one of my pics that I never saw before....... MADE MY DAY BABE!!!! so thank you for that tooo

did you get my myspace comment???

allinoell's photo
Tue 09/30/08 07:56 PM
I KNOOOOOOOOW you did NOT just call me ALICE.....rant

allinoell's photo
Tue 09/30/08 07:52 PM
listen up thump .... consider me your personal tutor... I've been known to be pretty smart.... so ANY I mean ANY TIME you feel like you need some input or help, YOU KNOW WHO TO CALL! don't you now.....hmmmmmmmm?

and you'll want to start saving up them 5 gallon bottles of cptn morgans cause.... ya know, I'll be going through them kind of fast. Screw that one a week crap.....lmao

allinoell's photo
Tue 09/30/08 07:49 PM
halelujiah......

and does that mean you already got the scholarship?????????

allinoell's photo
Tue 09/30/08 07:45 PM
as for your path thump..... it is my belief that you were not supposed to get on this path until now, for all the things you needed to learn in the meantime. For example, your daughters were supposed to be born, they are supposed to be here, they have purpose. had you already gone to college, they would not be here. Everything happens for a reason.

and THANK you didn't give up meat, cuz then I'd of thought OH HELLLLLLLLL there goes my thump he'll never be the same again.

allinoell's photo
Tue 09/30/08 07:40 PM
First of all, Steve.... I am a college grad and I can tell you with confidence that the essay I just read was EXCELLENT!!!

and uh,,,, VEGITARIAN?????? I don't think I can swallow that..... ARE YOU FRIGGIN SERIOUS???? is this Suz's doing? I applaud her on one hand because you will become much more healthy, on the other hand........ I CANNOT DO WITHOUT MY ORIGINAL THUMP./

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25