Community > Posts By > allinoell

allinoell's photo
Mon 09/01/08 04:22 PM

(((Alli))) Thrilldome?drinker

I knew you'd appreciate my slick vocab Pat!!!!!!
How are ya ol' pal??????waving tongue2

allinoell's photo
Mon 09/01/08 04:17 PM

wheres my Alli?:cry:

right here babe tongue2

allinoell's photo
Mon 09/01/08 03:56 PM

Alli, that's pretty much how she described it. Lasted a little while but right now, she's pretty well back to normal, whatever that means. laugh flowerforyou

Suz you have just given me a huge GIFT!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU... I was afraid I was fried for good.........

allinoell's photo
Mon 09/01/08 03:54 PM

Alisonsmooched smooched smooched i soooooooooo miss u.......where are u sweetie..........:heart:

{{{{{{SCOTTY}}}}} I'm so glad to see you!!!! I've been off the radar for a while, getting my gears oiled.......
How are ya?????flowers

allinoell's photo
Mon 09/01/08 03:49 PM
How'd everybody get all taken and I'm imping around like a lil puppy?????? golly gee.....

singleohwell

allinoell's photo
Mon 09/01/08 03:37 PM

so alli,, waiting for pat to get here for his special stock?

I'm just happy to be hanging with y'all again.... and Pat's special stock would push me right over the top of thrilldom. lol

allinoell's photo
Mon 09/01/08 03:32 PM

Thanks for the quickie~ gotta jump on the phone~

Night everyonewaving

night my sister

allinoell's photo
Mon 09/01/08 03:15 PM

Kind of like a mini-vaca and getting paid for it bigsmile

Alli, you'll be fine and dandy soon enough! I had a friend who went through it and she's ok, you will be too flowerforyou

Exactly like a mini-vaca and I get to see how the other top 5% live..:angel: surprised shades

Lemme know how that is, I'd like to know too

dam, don't leave me out.... I want to know

and Suz , how did it affect your friend???? cuz I feel like they fried my brain and served it up for breakfast at the hospital cafeteria.....

allinoell's photo
Mon 09/01/08 03:04 PM
honestly , I'm a mess. I'm feeling really strange, but they say that will clear itself up. pshaw I say.

allinoell's photo
Mon 09/01/08 03:00 PM

NO WAY...noway

NO FLIPPIN WAYnoway

:heart: ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((XENA)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))):heart: smooched smooched flowerforyou

BABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I know apparently I've been off the radar.....

SORRRRRYYYYYYY

OH MAJOR PHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTT
TO YOU WOMAN!!!:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

I've been getting electroshock therapy and it knocked the sense straight out of me..... I've been floating in the ether or something.....slaphead

allinoell's photo
Mon 09/01/08 02:57 PM

NO WAY...noway

NO FLIPPIN WAYnoway

:heart: ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((XENA)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))):heart: smooched smooched flowerforyou

BABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I know apparently I've been off the radar.....

SORRRRRYYYYYYY

allinoell's photo
Mon 09/01/08 02:55 PM

Beef tips, rice and whatever else, not sure yet.

I would've clued you in, but I haven't seen you. But, now you're in the loop bigsmile

I've been more gone than I realized, fer sherwhat

allinoell's photo
Mon 09/01/08 02:38 PM
Hey suz, what's he cookin????

allinoell's photo
Mon 09/01/08 02:36 PM
me too......

allinoell's photo
Mon 09/01/08 02:35 PM
HAAAAAAAA I JUST FIGURED IT OUT!!!!!!!! gosh you guys, FILL ME IN won't ya?????? HAAhahahahahahasmitten biggrin

allinoell's photo
Mon 09/01/08 02:33 PM
you're so sweet to say so Chevy.... I can't rightly figure where I went but I'm happy to be back with my homies!!drinks rofl

check ya when you return legs!!!!

how have you been Chevy?????flowerforyou

allinoell's photo
Mon 09/01/08 02:29 PM
HIYA CHEVY!!!!!!!!smooched

allinoell's photo
Mon 09/01/08 02:26 PM
what can I say I'm WAYYYYY out of practice and slightly scatter-brained....:laughing: whoa what

allinoell's photo
Mon 09/01/08 02:23 PM
awwwwwww now that melted my heart.... so GET OUT THE WAY and pass me the bottle....drinker

allinoell's photo
Mon 09/01/08 02:19 PM
oh yeah, I remember... I was testing you to see if i'd have to use it or if I could be served...lmao

I didn't realize I had disappeared, but I guess I really did without knowing it....

sorry...oops

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25