Community > Posts By > Jamie56

no photo
Wed 12/19/07 03:36 AM
weong not evertone is evil sorry

no photo
Wed 12/19/07 03:34 AM
Edited by Jamie56 on Wed 12/19/07 03:37 AM
laugh yes i CAN women are tired of you all putting us down ok we are not the weakest sex just so you know ok and money isnt my thing it makes you have have to pay bills money when it comes to a guy ok false statment sorry we look for a kind and wondeful man that dones not judge what you have a clean closet ir something everyone has trash that has happened to them in thier
lives and I think you are no different please dont put them down ok please this is suppose to be a fiendly site from what I was told have a great day thank you

no photo
Wed 12/19/07 03:22 AM
Edited by Jamie56 on Wed 12/19/07 03:24 AM

Okay, these people may have viewed your profile. The question is, did they really read it?

well i know most read mine only cuz they send an email saying "that was funny" or "your a jackass".

well after those comments maybe you are . this is a site to get to know each other not put people down thank you have a good and , and hopefully a merry xmas to all , and happy hoildays

no photo
Wed 12/19/07 03:19 AM
noway mad well with the comments you make about girls being ugly I can tell you right now its whats in someone soul ,and heart not looks if you want a barbi doll go get a blow up doll then if you seem un happy on this site why are you even hear cant you say anything nice about all no one is the same , and what are you a casanova i doubt it and please dont put people down when you dont know them the can be the sweetest people you will never know if you dont give them a chance it what is in your heart not looks , and also to all happy hoidays , and also a very merry xmas ......please dont take thispersonal ok its just I am sick of going to sites where you want tomeet people matterwhat so be nice ok please thankyou and have a good day heck inside of you you can be nice give it a try god didnt make us all the same sorry ..........