Community > Posts By > izzynez

izzynez's photo
Fri 07/08/11 11:51 PM
Thanx every one I'm working on my next move... good words n still heart broken...

izzynez's photo
Wed 07/06/11 11:21 PM
The best way to get over someone is to get under another... haha go out and have all the sex you wanted when you were in the relationship... you can also find a diff hobby to enjoy with another... stay away from being alone is a good thing until the hurt has passed... or get wasted...

izzynez's photo
Wed 07/06/11 08:43 PM
Well other than distance ... the sex part could be better... and communication... booo having issues...

izzynez's photo
Fri 06/24/11 06:21 PM
thanx for your guys input...

izzynez's photo
Thu 06/23/11 05:48 PM
whats the next thing you do if you are not getting the priority you need ina relationship?...

izzynez's photo
Thu 06/23/11 05:37 PM

The answer is simply yes. It is cheating because you are taking away from your partner and giving it to someone else. If you want to talk, share feelings, have fun, etc then you should be doing that with your partner. Your partner is special, as he or she is the only one who gets that privledge. If you are going around giving that to other people as well, then it's not special anymore and the relationship becomes meaningless and loses it's value. Things that are abundant and easily obtained are not valuable, rare things are valuable and you have an obligation to your partner to uphold that value. If you aren't getting enough attention, maybe you should break up with him instead of ruining your credibility by cheating.

okay so saying that well you are not always around and i get lonely and they help me out... does that not count?... im unsure of the whole cyber thing... but what if that is how you and the other person met?... does it change anything?... should it be expected...

izzynez's photo
Wed 06/22/11 09:17 AM
Are cyber relationships cheating?... if they will never meet?... grumble explode explode :angry: mad flowerforyou i say its attention....

izzynez's photo
Tue 06/14/11 07:01 AM
I say anything within 2_3 yrs of your own age either high or low... thats how i see it... ~~~@

izzynez's photo
Mon 06/13/11 01:32 PM
Im confused that ive been told there is no friend zone?... am i wrong to have a male as a friend and not wanna throw my panties at him?... plz understand its all in good fun to be a friend first than unto personal relationships.... noway grumble flowerforyou and lets drinks ....

izzynez's photo
Mon 06/13/11 10:11 AM
Okay well idk why size of ne man or women would matter as long as the passion is there... personally ive dated and tried all diffent kinds of men... but the ones ive been into is smaller men cuz im bbw and to be with a bhm is size of penis and how he works it... bigger is better...

izzynez's photo
Sun 06/12/11 03:20 PM
You know your a lez... when dick is no longer exciting to you... :banana: :banana:

izzynez's photo
Sun 06/12/11 05:31 AM
Meeee too hi... just wanna say holla @ meh...brokenheart