Community > Posts By > Bill_lan

Bill_lan's photo
Sat 06/11/11 01:18 AM

I doubt the fact that this person is being ignored has anything to do with the pigmentation of his skin, rather the country he resides.
Nigeria is infamous for scaming americans for money. It is a horribly poor country and using the internet to scam people out of their money in the name of love has literally become careers for many.
I personally will not respond to anyone outside of the United States for this very reason.
Maybe you can call me a racist, however I have no problem whatsoever dating an African-American. But I have no desire to have a relationship with someone in Ireland either.

Nigerians have a bad (yet well earned) reputation for using love and the internet to destroy peoples lives. I personally will pass.
@seriouslyjustsay not every nigerian use internet to scam, is true that some bad nigerian and other people from any country use nigeria as there country to scam on the internet. Those people are bad people, come to nigeria and see how bad there life is now. I have my work why will i scam people.

Bill_lan's photo
Fri 06/10/11 11:11 AM
Ok i now know i'm faulty. I need your help teach me how to get ladies atention or if you are intrested email me.

Bill_lan's photo
Fri 06/10/11 10:58 AM
Just say a funny word i think that we work

Bill_lan's photo
Fri 06/10/11 10:42 AM

I'm serious about this because i'm despirate to have a long relationship with a white girls and messages and friend request i have send are all in vain. What are we here for anwser me?

for heavens sake...your 19
stop being so despirate

i'm here for free entertainment.... : )
you are 50 so you don't know any feellings in finding love ome

Bill_lan's photo
Fri 06/10/11 10:37 AM
What i don't understand is that everyone are saying ladies ignore it should'nt be that what are we are for?

Bill_lan's photo
Fri 06/10/11 10:11 AM
I'm serious about this because i'm despirate to have a long relationship with a white girls and messages and friend request i have send are all in vain. What are we here for anwser me?

Bill_lan's photo
Fri 06/10/11 09:58 AM
We african black/decent are always ignore by white ladies or man. And i'm here to date and marry a white lady. Pls don't ignore us there nothing a white man can do and black man can do. I need comments

Bill_lan's photo
Fri 06/10/11 09:51 AM
We black are the most ignore people. Why is it like that and my ambition is to marry white lady