Community > Posts By > MechAlucard

MechAlucard's photo
Sun 06/12/11 11:52 PM

I come to an epiphany that I really must be a boring person because I fail to identify any major character flaws or societal eccentricities that make me interesting. As such I'm considering working on becoming smug, over-dramatic, inflexible, callous, and perhaps rash in an effort to increase my appeal and bolster my charisma.

Anyone else out there looking for developing interesting character flaws or have any good flaws to suggest to me?

Pick up some hatred for some (whoever or whatever)kind of people, that seems to be a common flaw. Accepted by other people if you can believe it.surprised

Or be really vulgar all the time, seems to be somewhat common. These men seem to have women, shocking I know.sad2

Become a manipulator and consider women playthings to be discarded when you get ready, that seems to be kinda common. Women with a lesson to learn in life always fall for these kind of men. If they miss their lesson they will keep falling for them until they learn which makes it a lucrative deal for the guy:wink:

Or you can do something easy like dye your hair purple and attempt to pierce something that hasn't been pierced before......

Or maybe you have a good flaw already and just haven't discovered it yet. Hone it into a standout conversation piece.:thumbsup:

Hmmm most of those seem too horrible of character flaws for me... Though the piercing/hair dying one while not really having much to do with character and more of general appearance got me thinking it"d be cool to put a glass plate in my skull so you could see my brain! That'd be awesome! I'd like be able to check out my own brain for abnormalities than having to pay a doctor! Then again it what I find might be kinda scary...

MechAlucard's photo
Sun 06/12/11 11:08 AM
Edited by MechAlucard on Sun 06/12/11 11:09 AM
I'd consider replying but I feel the corn fritters don't mix well with this particular barbecue sauce. Of course I mean this in an absolutely non euphemistic way. I supposed if it was applied much akin to a second class lever the mechanics may prove more useful though it certainly would not be the most efficient use of corn. That's why I prefer to cook with a laser!

MechAlucard's photo
Sun 06/12/11 11:01 AM

I find being completely amoral works as both a merit and a flaw.laugh

hmmm.... If that were the case I'd be somewhere between neutral and indecisive. Certainly could be either/both depending on who is judging you...

MechAlucard's photo
Sat 06/11/11 10:28 AM

Dude check it out,

Pretend u are about to fall down in front of busses.

T. It's totally legit.

Ha! yes that'd be great... Or when I see a buss coming I could stand out in the road and try to stop it by giving it a hearty glare.

I hope people realize I'm just being silly. I't be a scary world if I was not joking... I know everyone has flaws that may or may not need to be worked on but that's partially what makes us human and enjoyable. I just think it's funny that people usually are asking for advice to desperately change themselves into something they think others would like more rather than finding out who they are and developing what comes more naturally to them. I guess it really could go both ways as there are certainly things that need to be developed and things that should stay the same. Yet another case of where a tricky balance falls into place...

MechAlucard's photo
Sat 06/11/11 10:28 AM

Dude check it out,

Pretend u are about to fall down in front of busses.

T. It's totally legit.

Ha! yes that'd be great... Or when I see a buss coming I could stand out in the road and try to stop it by giving it a hearty glare.

I hope people realize I'm just being silly. I't be a scary world if I was not joking... I know everyone has flaws that may or may not need to be worked on but that's partially what makes us human and enjoyable. I just think it's funny that people usually are asking for advice to desperately change themselves into something they think others would like more rather than finding out who they are and developing what comes more naturally to them. I guess it really could go both ways as there are certainly things that need to be developed and things that should stay the same. Yet another case of where a tricky balance falls into place...

MechAlucard's photo
Fri 06/10/11 12:36 AM

Plaid shorts with a combover pompadour.
Make it evoke Donald Trump but more effeminate.

Use colors for the plaid shorts which are not found in nature.

Effeminate? I wanna practically be dripping testosterone like the bancho below! Phosphorescent plaid would be awesome! Or it could be ultraviolet and infrared plaid because my eyesight is so good I can actually see beyond the "normal" human spectrum! Of course I'd have to show off and be sure the "cooly" mention it to every passerby.

MechAlucard's photo
Fri 06/10/11 12:29 AM

Get an ivory cigarette holder and tell ppl I don't smoke.

An of course I'd have to continuously fiddle with it, particularly at buss stops or in front of smoke shops...
A beret would be cool... but I'd have to mix it up with some other funny hats/wigs... how 'bout mix it up a bit with a full on extremely bloated pompadour? Guess I could do both...

Why not just start wearing skinney jeans with cowboy boots, and women will say, now there's a man who doesnt care what other people think, he must be genuine....

I think I'd rather just where an over-sized black plastic garbage bag. I think that'd effectively project the whole "Look at me! I'm too cool to care" mentality. Though that might get hot in the summer... definitely don't wanna die of desiccation and heat exhaustion so I guess in the summer I could sport the whole cowboy ensemble waist down though...

MechAlucard's photo
Fri 06/10/11 12:11 AM

So, how is developing character flaws working out for you?

Well, now I'm pretty much bewildered at the plethora of choices I have available now... I've come to the conclusion it just is both impractical and impossible perhaps even paradoxical to preform them simultaneously so I think I'll have to spend a while trying them out to see which one's I like most. If I end up liking too many I might have to just schedule them by weekdays... Then again that might just come off as some sorta' multiple personalty disorder... suppose I could go for that!

MechAlucard's photo
Thu 06/09/11 11:49 PM

You could mentally regress and start growling at random things or even more fun throw temper tantrums.laugh

I like that

Or act cationic.

Hissing might be more fun than growling I bet it'd be less expected! Of course if I have a temper tantrum rolling on the ground will be mandatory... Catatonic might be fun too though... especially at check-stands, doors, drive throughs and other speed critical situations... Of course, I'd have to pay only in change. Half of which would be foreign currency and arcade tokens.

MechAlucard's photo
Thu 06/09/11 11:41 PM

Get an ivory cigarette holder and tell ppl I don't smoke.

An of course I'd have to continuously fiddle with it, particularly at buss stops or in front of smoke shops...
A beret would be cool... but I'd have to mix it up with some other funny hats/wigs... how 'bout mix it up a bit with a full on extremely bloated pompadour? Guess I could do both...

MechAlucard's photo
Thu 06/09/11 11:28 PM

I come to an epiphany that I really must be a boring person because I fail to identify any major character flaws or societal eccentricities that make me interesting. As such I'm considering working on becoming smug, over-dramatic, inflexible, callous, and perhaps rash in an effort to increase my appeal and bolster my charisma.

Anyone else out there looking for developing interesting character flaws or have any good flaws to suggest to me?

Sloth. Cultivate Sloth first and there will be not need to cultivate
others.

Don't give up on wrath, greed, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony though
they all have their selling points! Generally lust goes best with
envy and gluttony and wrath goes best with greed and pride. But greed
also goes well with lust.

Nice classics! But no sloth. No deal. Seriously, if I'm going to go something I'm gunna do it right. None of this 4th and 5th rate "Oh I was just about to be the most wrathful and and greedy SOB out there but I can't seem to find a way out of my bed... oh well, I'll try again tomorrow..."
See, I'm going for full out pride! I'll be the best at being the worst!

MechAlucard's photo
Thu 06/09/11 01:59 AM
Has an extensive collection of dandruff and nail clippings kept secretly stashed in a hidden compartment inside their desk drawer.

MechAlucard's photo
Wed 06/08/11 11:58 PM

Become an artist ... or just pretend to be one. People tend to think we are all eccentric or just plain crazy. Not true but playing with perception is fun :wink: laugh

Certainly is true, even if it's just a thought! I love abstract concepts and thoughts as well as logic... Probably partially why I'm going into Embedded Systems Engineering.

I just love the creative names our post-secondary departments come up with ... Embedded Systems Engineer ... I know what it is but a part of me still thinks it sounds like a program on building computer viruses. Don't know why ... there, you could just tell people that's what you do ... laugh

abstract thoughts are not without logic :wink: way cool!

Love the pic - very cute with the bird :smile:

Heh, yeah, Basally there is a Dual program for both a Hardware and Software degree but the Embedded focuses more on hardware with programming software more focused on hardware. I'd be designing cellphone's and other small personal electronics. And, yes virus's on the hardware level can be the worst... things get hot and then they never work again...

Yeah, can't wait to go back home to see my families green cheek conure. It's funny to watch it play and it likes sleeping in the sleeve of my hoodie.

MechAlucard's photo
Wed 06/08/11 10:36 PM
Edited by MechAlucard on Wed 06/08/11 10:36 PM

Become an artist ... or just pretend to be one. People tend to think we are all eccentric or just plain crazy. Not true but playing with perception is fun :wink: laugh

Certainly is true, even if it's just a thought! I love abstract concepts and thoughts as well as logic... Probably partially why I'm going into Embedded Systems Engineering.

MechAlucard's photo
Wed 06/08/11 09:45 PM

sure, the more the merrier

may as well be a woman beater to then, really push the envelope

Not sure if that really counts as a flaw... More of a social defect in need of purging. Flaws make people varied and interesting not inhuman.

MechAlucard's photo
Wed 06/08/11 09:37 PM
I'm an astable flip flop... ok, ok... that was a bad electronics joke. I wonder if anyone here will understand it...
Basically a flip flop makes either a 1 or a 0 and astable one would not be able to decide which state to be in...

MechAlucard's photo
Wed 06/08/11 09:30 PM
Ahhhh! How could I have forgotten miser! Wrathful and venomate might be nice too...

MechAlucard's photo
Wed 06/08/11 09:28 PM

Welcome to Mingle2:smile:

Thanks! seems like an interesting site...

MechAlucard's photo
Wed 06/08/11 09:26 PM
Refuses to throw out empty bottles and stores them by order of capacity material, color, and opening size in various rooms in their house...

MechAlucard's photo
Wed 06/08/11 09:22 PM

If you were to become an arrogant, lying, conceited, angry, whiner that picks his nose well, that may not make ya unique, it would certainly draw attention to you

How 'bout to make it a skosh more interesting and change lying to pathologically lying, angry to a deep seated rage with a misguided locus, and whiner to a plethora of debilitating obsessive compulsive disorders. I suppose you could change the nose picking to an unhealthy obsession with eating bizarre fermented food products that reak of death incarnate as well... Oh and throw in meddling. No one within three sensory perceptions is safe...

Previous 1