Community > Posts By > Cancerian27

Cancerian27's photo
Tue 11/03/15 05:02 PM
Being a bisexual female is has it's pros and cons.
It can be very rewarding yet stressing at the some time.
A lot of women whom like women do not wish to be involved with someone who is bi for more then one reason.
The ones that do not have a problem with it may not always want the man to be involves into their "love affair."
If you ever do come across a lady that is okay with and accepts who she is and is open to that then you have struck a gold mine as long as you are into that and can honestly be okay with it yourself!
When a man hears of a woman he is interested in is bi, it does one of two things to him; it either freaks him out or excites him.
So, again, make sure you are 100% ready and are okay with it (sharing).
If you do meet the one you're looking for, that can fulfill this desire for you, it is important that you NEVER push her or make her feel forced to do anything she doesn't want!

Welcome to mingle and good luck!

Cancerian27's photo
Tue 11/03/15 12:05 PM
The can of worms this topic has opened!
Watch out sarcasm, here it comes from most that will reply.

laugh

Simply seeking to meet new friends and people with similar interest!
People to talk and cut up with.

:banana:

Cancerian27's photo
Tue 11/03/15 10:13 AM
Hi!
Welcome :)

Cancerian27's photo
Mon 11/02/15 08:46 PM
You are exactly 100% right!
There's a lot of fake people on here as well as other sites.
You just have to be careful who you trust. I have been played a fool as well and fell right into the trap!

Cancerian27's photo
Fri 09/09/11 03:09 PM
Where's everybody at this evening?

:wink:

Cancerian27's photo
Mon 08/29/11 09:07 AM
twisted my mind

Cancerian27's photo
Sun 06/12/11 07:01 PM

IF he or she,,is in an open minded way in your bedroom,,then ONE shold THINK it possible for them to maybe open a drawer?,,So if there was a loaded weapon in there,,I would make sure I had it put from harms way or put where they WOULD have to really snoop to find it,,,just a thought?
As a House-hold Mover for ten years,,,LET ME TELL YOU MANY DON'T THINK ABOUT "US" HAVING TO REMOVE SOME DRAWERS SOMETIMES,,and whats inside is NOW being set out for the world to see if they walked by it---LOL,,and TOYS,,,,OM-G OSH!!!!!Yes,,and MAGS,,,,many no-one would ant to view,,,EVER,,,lol
So as sh-----t happens,,be aware IT CAN!:wink:
Personally,,I have never had anything to hide from a person I called my friend...drinker BUT,,,THAT ME...:smile:

Still the way I see it was he shouldn't have done what he did we're nt that type of friends!! Yea we're close but we will NEVER be that close and 4 him 2 go into a room that my boyfriend and I share and go through my things like that was total disrespect in my eyes! I would have NEVER done that 2 him! Like I said previously I do share alot with my friends but if there's certain things I don't wish 2 share with certain ppl I have a good reason 4 it hun! But we are all entitled 2 our own opinions, if we all felt the same way about everything then there really wouldn't be any room 4 conversations!!

Cancerian27's photo
Sun 06/12/11 06:54 PM

Ok so say u have a best guy/girl friend and they are strictly ur friend but u catch them SNOOPING through ur very personal belongings... How would u react adn/or what would u say 2 them?

i'd ask them why they're snooping in my private stuff.

i did and they lied 2 begin with and told me they were lookin 4 a razor (in my bedide table LOL )
then i finally got the truth out of him and he said he was curious 2 see what i was into and so i told him it was none of his buiness b/c he'd never be apart of what i was into so he was just waisting his time.. i dunno just made me feel really weird and creeped me out!

Going through my things like that is NO way to show that and if so that 4 me is a complete turn off!
Maybe he's wanting to be more than just a friend.

Cancerian27's photo
Sat 06/11/11 07:20 AM
water is refreshng

Cancerian27's photo
Sat 06/11/11 07:20 AM

Ok so say u have a best guy/girl friend and they are strictly ur friend but u catch them SNOOPING through ur very personal belongings... How would u react adn/or what would u say 2 them?

i'd ask them why they're snooping in my private stuff.

i did and they lied 2 begin with and told me they were lookin 4 a razor (in my bedide table LOL )
then i finally got the truth out of him and he said he was curious 2 see what i was into and so i told him it was none of his buiness b/c he'd never be apart of what i was into so he was just waisting his time.. i dunno just made me feel really weird and creeped me out!

Cancerian27's photo
Fri 06/10/11 08:21 AM
live to fullest

Cancerian27's photo
Fri 06/10/11 06:20 AM
late is fun

Cancerian27's photo
Fri 06/10/11 06:19 AM

This is easy.

Tell 'em to bend over, use the "toy" on him, and watch to your amazement how he never touches your stuff again.

LMAO!!! Luv it!!!
rofl

Cancerian27's photo
Thu 06/09/11 07:37 PM
imagination is risky

Cancerian27's photo
Thu 06/09/11 07:36 PM
play with what

Cancerian27's photo
Thu 06/09/11 07:33 PM
away we go

Cancerian27's photo
Thu 06/09/11 07:32 PM

I have an open door policy if you don't touch my stereos or studio gear.

i share things with the ones i have closest 2 me but 4 someone 2 take it uon themselves 2 snoop through my personal and very private belongings 2 get self gratisfication when they're suppose 2 be someone u can trust it kinda tends 2 put a wall up and a damper on things!

Cancerian27's photo
Thu 06/09/11 07:30 PM
tune it up

Cancerian27's photo
Thu 06/09/11 01:44 PM
there being where

Cancerian27's photo
Thu 06/09/11 11:57 AM
seen what exactly

Previous 1 3 4 5 6