Community > Posts By > folabenson9

folabenson9's photo
Sat 06/11/11 11:06 AM
I wld say d meaning of marriage( an oath b4 GOD & man 2 love n cherish in sickness n in health TILL DEATH DO US PART ) has been lost thanks 2 civilisation it has become too easy 2 tell another I love u.

folabenson9's photo
Sat 06/11/11 10:47 AM

I doubt the fact that this person is being ignored has anything to do with the pigmentation of his skin, rather the country he resides.
Nigeria is infamous for scaming americans for money. It is a horribly poor country and using the internet to scam people out of their money in the name of love has literally become careers for many.
I personally will not respond to anyone outside of the United States for this very reason.
Maybe you can call me a racist, however I have no problem whatsoever dating an African-American. But I have no desire to have a relationship with someone in Ireland either.

Nigerians have a bad (yet well earned) reputation for using love and the internet to destroy peoples lives. I personally will pass.

@ seriouslyjustsayHi , it is true dat nigerians r known 4 internet scam , but we're far frm being " horribly poor " ... If u were made 2 believe that our Nigeria is so poor as 2 describe it as horribly poor then I must tell u that is another scam ... But I guess u don't know Nigeria ! I believe d world is ever changing n change is d only contant thing in life need I say dat gud people smtimes become bad & bad people can become gud too . I always keep an open mind, I try not 2 judge everybody based on d perspective of a few believing that every human is created 2 be unique n if we look very well we jst might discover d good in people . I am a Nigerian n am proud to be Nigerian.

folabenson9's photo
Fri 06/10/11 05:14 PM

the nasty truth is

men were given a way not to get the woman pregnant which ALSO protects them from potential std infection (the condom)

women were given a way not to have to 'suffer' a pregnancy, which ONLY serves to protect them from the 'suffering' of a pregnancy(the pill)

if a couple doesnt want kids, they should utilize those things together

if a PERSON doesnt want kids, they should utilize the gender accessible protection from potential 'pregnancy'

If a person doesnt want to risk std or death, they should not have sex where a condom isnt involved,,,

I agree totally u just hit d nail on head (better 2 stick 2 d old guns)let both parties take measures.

folabenson9's photo
Fri 06/10/11 05:13 PM

the nasty truth is

men were given a way not to get the woman pregnant which ALSO protects them from potential std infection (the condom)

women were given a way not to have to 'suffer' a pregnancy, which ONLY serves to protect them from the 'suffering' of a pregnancy(the pill)

if a couple doesnt want kids, they should utilize those things together

if a PERSON doesnt want kids, they should utilize the gender accessible protection from potential 'pregnancy'

If a person doesnt want to risk std or death, they should not have sex where a condom isnt involved,,,

I agree totally u just hit d nail on head (better 2 stick 2 d old guns)

folabenson9's photo
Fri 06/10/11 04:57 PM

god, I hate being right all the time....

Right about what?

About men not wanting to be on birth control.

Hi all am single n I think birth control 4 men is a gud idea only if it will not av side effects becos a man is a man becos of his fertility of his sperm . If u ask me am not ready 2 make use of it until its been tested on men who av been monitored 4 at least ten years 2 be sure there wld be no side effects

folabenson9's photo
Fri 06/10/11 01:07 PM
Wow! I must say u guys r really cool , reading ur posts was very enlightening it touched every aspect of d issue and gud points were made... As an African who is not so familiar wth d laws wthin d United states I don't av much to say but I do believe laws r made 2 "protect" its citizen n dis laws r fluid in nature . concerning statutory rape I dear say d judges also need 2 be checked cos they av d discretion 2 decide who shld be punished or not ( to every rule there is an exemption ) some judges act as if they don't have a heart within them. Fine we might say d symbol of justice is blindfolded wth a scale in a hand n a sword in d other but dis does not say that justice shld not have heart.

folabenson9's photo
Fri 06/10/11 07:41 AM
Hi all am new n think it wld be a gud idea jst 2 float around awhile. Sm of ur topics didn't make sense but I believe I'd get along jst fine...laugh