Community > Posts By > trINitYinME

trINitYinME's photo
Mon 02/04/08 07:22 PM
elvis didnt to drugs then, but yet he died from them ??????? hmmmm
Pharmaceutical drugs are the most potent, Oxycontin is basically synthetic heroine, writalin addrall- forms of amphetamines etc... soooo ya... she's an addict in denial

trINitYinME's photo
Tue 12/11/07 08:02 AM
this day n age EVERYTHING gets put out on the table. So the fact being He is a minority when it comes to religious beliefs out of all the candidates, (christian s. bapt. , catholic,) He SHOULD elaborate more on his religious beliefs so that we can figure out more. We have never had a mormon as president and the working class will be curious what a mormon is. He should let everybody know. I think He has done great politically but a step up to the white house is the biggest step of all. He has to be ready to answer anything religiously or politically The speech sunday was pathetic vague, and completely textbook. He said what Christians wanted to hear, and that was it. He is a true politician. I agree there should be separation of Church and State but its hard with the press (mainly in campaigns, when anything goes).

trINitYinME's photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:28 AM
i must give u kudos for putting this poetry up.. must take some big cahunas....

i write alot and personal stuff is hardest to post.....

trINitYinME's photo
Fri 12/07/07 07:35 AM
shouldnt u try to say nice things if u want to meet new people

your full of hate

I know what your moms been filled with

she's so nasty she had more dirty wangs than a shanghai hospital

trINitYinME's photo
Fri 12/07/07 07:35 AM
shouldnt u try to say nice things if u want to meet new people

your full of hate

I know what your moms been filled with

she's so nasty she had more dirty wangs than a shanghai hospital

trINitYinME's photo
Wed 11/28/07 01:14 PM
I would defintley say " the world's come from a slow simmer to a rapid boil" in the past hundred years
with HUGE advances in technology, war's natural disasters etc. .........we are living through Prophetic times

trINitYinME's photo
Tue 11/06/07 09:29 AM
that was deep... Your very talented...You should put that into a contest for REAL... u will win something guaranteed.................. I do a little writin myself