Community > Posts By > smart1car

smart1car's photo
Mon 11/26/07 06:23 AM
see i dont usualy remembr bad movies lol ....but pans labirynth is up there ... mostly coz of its bad advertising lol...did not know it was spanish only .. and looked like a fammily movie lol... hell no lol ...

smart1car's photo
Mon 11/26/07 06:18 AM
1408 theatre version. amazing

die hard 4 for action movie....

smart1car's photo
Mon 11/12/07 05:04 PM
i know theres good women out there .. but where lol

im a great guy ..cant find them lol ... i always get screwed (in the bad way lol)

smart1car's photo
Mon 11/12/07 05:03 PM
open her car door.. if shes not the one driving lol
open all doors througout the night ... pull out her cair if at a restaurant ...

pay attention to what she says .. try not to get too many quiet momments ...
make her feel interesting ...
pay a few compliments to her ... not just youre beutiful... but pick somehitng that jumps out at you ... like her eyes ... lips(on her face ...)

try not to get caught checking her out tooo much ... once is ok could be flatering (i think im a guy) shows interest ... but if all you do is check out her ass and tits ... then she might wonder WTH is up with you ..

walk her to her ,car or house door depending how things go or what the date arrangements are

DO NOT LIE ... no matter what the question was ... even if youre answer seems bad ... dont lie it will come back and bite you in the ass if you get more dates out of the person ...

dont pretend to be sum1 youre not .. so if you dont drink or somehting do ask her out to the a pub... lol

treat her / him with respect ... and play the rest as it goes ... different people different chemistry ...

smart1car's photo
Mon 11/12/07 07:32 AM
well ive done that with my ex ... she was interesting at the time ...she had kids i dint want anything to do with kids
i made her aware of that fact ... she seemed fine with the idea of just being friends ... then she did the same as you and we went a little farther .... not too long after we were an actual couple ... i knwo its not for everyone kids are tough... im pretty sure he could get used to the child(ren) but thats up to him ... just rememebr that the break up is going to be alot harder because of the kids if it doesnt work out

good luck ... go for it if you feel somehting there

smart1car's photo
Mon 11/12/07 07:29 AM
definetly meet in public .. never if she or he is a crazy person
try to get a live webcam chat going to make sure its not a fake pic...
talk on the phone that way you dont get surprised by the voice ... / lingo that person uses ... diferent areas different ways of speaking ...

also if they only speak to you at certain times of dont want you calling them is a sign of cheating lol (some times)

smart1car's photo
Wed 11/07/07 10:16 AM
it was awesome...the ending was great its like the movie played you from the begining ... only way you could tell was coz the guy that was in 3 was still alive ....

smart1car's photo
Wed 11/07/07 10:14 AM
dint you get the memo.... ill get you a copy

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25